Baking bread doesn’t have to be a labor-intensive, time-consuming task. You can easily make bread (and other bread-y foods) in less than an hour without a machine. So say goodbye to store bought bread, because after trying these recipes, you’ll be a homemade bread baker fo’ life.

1. Gluten-Free Cheese Bread

bread

Photo by Alina Polishuk

The perfect bite-sized cheese rolls. Yum. Click here for the recipe.

2. Irish Soda Bread

bread

Photo by Helena Lin

This bread isn’t just for St. Patrick’s Day. Check it out here.

3. Easy Peasy French Bread

bread

Photo courtesy of mymundaneandmiraculouslife.com

This four-ingredient French bread takes less than an hour to make. Seriously, start making this at 5 pm, and by 6 you’ll be pulling this delicious loaf out of the oven. For more details, click here.

4. Quick Rise Buns

bread

Photo courtesy of craftykin.blogspot.com

These buns require absolutely no rise time. Simply make the dough and then bake. Perfect. Find out how to make it here.

5. 30-Minute Rolls

bread

Photo courtesy of yourhomebasedmom.com

In 30 minutes you can make rolls that taste like they took two hours to make. Hell yeah. Learn how here.

6. Quick & Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots

bread

Photo courtesy of thecomfortofcooking.com

These babies take a total of 20 minutes to make and bake. Whoa. Click here for the scoop.

7. 40-Minute Hamburger Buns

bread

Photo courtesy of onesweetappetite.com

You could make these while you’re heating up the grill. Genius. Get all the info here.

8. Simple One Hour Homemade Bread

bread

Photo courtesy of lafujimama.com

Baking bread couldn’t get easier or faster than this. Find out more here.

9. 7-Ingredient Biscuits

bread

Photo by Gianna Ferrante

This recipe proves that biscuits are the best of southern food. Click here for all the deets.

10. Twisted Breadsticks

bread

Photo courtesy of barefootandbaking.blogspot.ca

Is there anything better than warm, pillow-y, homemade breadsticks? Doubt it. Learn how here.

11. No-Time Bread

bread

Photo courtesy of thekitchn.com

This bread takes less than an hour to make… wow this really is no time bread. Check it out here.

12. Quick Naan

bread

Photo courtesy of thekitchenpaper.com

This naan recipe calls for zero yeast – my kind of bread recipe. For the recipe, click here.

13. Three-Ingredient Quick Rolls

bread

Photo courtesy of everydaydiabeticrecipes.com

These fluffy rolls take less than five minutes to whip up and less than 15 minutes to cook. Get the recipe here.

14. Two-Ingredient Sweet Bread Rolls

bread

Photo courtesy of lessonslearntjournal.com

The base for these rolls requires only yogurt and flour. And then you can add a lil extra flavor to make these rolls extra awesome. Find out more here.

15. Cinnamon Roll Quick Bread

bread

Photo courtesy of twelveoeightblog.com

This recipe takes cinnamon rolls to the next level in the form of bread. Nice. Click here to learn more.

16. Pretzel Bites

bread

Photo courtesy of highheelsandgrills.com

This bites take less than 25 minutes to make and taste waaaaaay better than those mall pretzels. Get alllll the details here.

17. Quick Rise Cheesy Breadsticks

bread

Photo courtesy of servingjoyfully.com

Cheesy breadsticks and dipping marinara sauce – could this recipe be more perfect? Learn how here.