Pumpkin spice season is officially upon us, and don’t pretend like you’re not excited for all pumpkin everything. Every year, the selection of pumpkin spice food offerings become bigger and crazier. I think every food company has gotten the memo by now. Unfortunately, not all of the pumpkin spice products are vegan-friendly, so it is important to double-check ingredients. However, there are definitely enough options to where the vegans won’t feel left out. From cookies to breakfast cereal and coffee (obviously), there are plenty of vegan pumpkin spice products this season.

1. Pumpkin Spice Oreos

Let's be real, if there’s one thing every vegan knows, it's that oreos are surprisingly vegan-friendly. Healthy? Probably not. But these delicacies are only available three months out of the year, so treat yourself (and stock up).

2. Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee

Okay, so Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes are NOT vegan. But, luckily you can easily make your own at home. Just brew one of these k-cups, add some almond milk or coconut milk, and there you go. You also just saved $4. 

3. Spiced Pumpkin Pie Clif Bar

Packed full of whole, organic ingredients and vitamins and minerals, these vegan pumpkin spice bars will give you the boost of energy you need. 

4. Barbara’s Pumpkin Puffins

Made with whole grain rice and oats and REAL pumpkin, these puffs will make your mornings a whole lot sweeter. Check out the list of retailers on their website so you don’t miss out.

5. So Delicious Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk

This dairy-free coconut milk adds a bit of pumpkin and spices to give you a taste of fall. Add this beverage to cereal, coffee, or smoothies and you won’t regret it.

6. Lenny and Larry’s The Complete Cookie Pumpkin Spice

You don’t have to be vegan to enjoy a Lenny and Larry’s cookie. These cookies pack in 16 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber per cookie. That sounds like a pretty healthy dessert if you ask me. 

7. Thomas Pumpkin Spice Bagels

Who wouldn’t want to start their day with bagels full of flecks of pumpkin and cinnamon? Top with some peanut butter and you have yourself the most delicious breakfast.

8. Pumpkin Pie Larabar

You won’t believe these bars are made out of only 8 ingredients: dates, cashews, almonds, dried pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice. Pick up one of these bars for a healthy, vegan pumpkin spice snack to satisfy your cravings. 

9. Betty Crocker Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix

Just sub out the eggs for a vegan egg replacer, and you have yourself some warm, gooey pumpkin spice cookies. 

10. Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee

Skip brewing the coffee yourself and sip on this pre-made pumpkin spice cold brew coffee made with almond milk. It's extremely refreshing and 10x better than Starbucks, if you ask me. 

Now you can start your morning with your own pumpkin spice latte and bowl of pumpkin spice cereal drowned in pumpkin spice coconut milk. Too much pumpkin spice? Never. For real, there are so many vegan-friendly products coming to stores this fall, it will be impossible to feel left out. Be sure to keep an eye out, and try them all before the season ends.