Think of the salty and sweet bacon jam, creamy and nutty cookie butter and the tomato and basil hummus that tastes like pizza. There’s a reason Trader Joe’s is one of America’s favorite grocery stores.

Trader Joe’s might be known as the cornucopia of all things delicious, it’s also filled with top-quality beauty products. To give you a taste of what TJ’s has to offer, here’s a list of some of the best non-edible products that you need to try. 

1. Trader Joe’s Micellar Cleanser and Makeup Remover Towelettes

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of allure.com

These towelettes are known for their double-duty ability to remove makeup and clean your face simultaneously. They are soaked in micellar water which contains colloids that remove oil and dirt from your skin, leaving it shiny and fresh as new. All you’re going to need is a few of these wipes to freshen up after a long day. 

2. Dr. Brohner’s 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of allure.com

When something’s been around for sixty-eight years, you know it’s got to be good. This soap is as versatile as it gets and can clean just about anything including your dog, face, hair, kitchen counters and dishes. You could technically only use this soap for the rest of your life. 

3. Trader Joe’s Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of allure.com

Looks like Trader Joe’s is known for multi-tasking products because this product moisturizes your skin while protecting it from the sun’s rays. Enriched with antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E, this one’s a must-buy for those who have oily and sensitive skin. 

4. Trader Joe’s Honey Mango Moisturizing Cream Shave

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of allure.com

Not your typical product to use with a shave, but this cream is filled with aloe and vitamin E and will help moisten your skin and leave it smelling like a tropical fruit. 

5. Trader Joe’s Organic Virgin Cold-Pressed and Unrefined Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of allure.com

Coconut oil has taken off as a recent food trend and is an ingredient that can make your cookies buttery and moist. It’s also commonly used as a hair product, skin moisturizer (look below), and teeth whitener. It’s a must-buy item if you want to try the latest beauty trend of oil pulling

6. Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of howsweeteats.com

A blend of shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin E and aloe vera, this body butter has got all the ingredients to make your skin soft as a baby’s bottom. What more is there to say?