As a college student, I’m always looking time-saving recipes. Using a few pre-made ingredients is something I am totally okay with doing, even as a self-proclaimed foodie. Enter Pillsbury, with their versatile doughs: from crescent rolls to pizza crust and biscuits to pie. It’s a great starting point for any recipe. Here are some bomb ideas to get you started.

Crescent Dough

Savory

Mini Pork Buns

pillsbury dough

Photo by Helena Lin

Save your cash and time with these tiny treats you can make yourself. The end result is a delicious roll that looks like you spend hours slaving in the kitchen to create. Find out how to make them here.

Pizza Rolls

pillsbury dough

Photo by Kirby Barth

Move over bagel bites. No microwave was used in the creation of these crafty rolls. Pre-heat your oven and check out the recipe here.

Thanksgiving Leftovers Crescent Rolls

pillsbury dough

Photo by Maddie Cole

The perfect excuse to make an entire turkey…is just to re-use the leftovers. Make em’ with this recipe.

Pigs in a Blanket

pillsbury dough

Photo by Daniel Schuleman

Perfect for more than Superbowl Sunday. Make them as an hors d’oeuvres or your main course. We won’t judge. Here’s how you make them.

Egg, Bacon, Avocado and Cheese Brunch Ring

pillsbury dough

Photo by Kirby Barth

Skip the line at your favorite brunch spot and DIY the only brunch recipe you’ll ever need. No really – there’s bacon, eggs, cheese, avocado, crescent rolls, and tomato.  This is how you do it.

Sweet

Cinnamon Sugar Marshmallow-Stuffed Crescent Rolls

pillsbury dough

Photo by Layla Lawless

This desert is perfect for Easter.

#SpoonTip: Try using Peeps instead of regular marshmallows. The marshmallow is gonna do a disappearing act when it bakes but don’t worry, the flavor isn’t going anywhere. Make them like this.

Sticky Maple Crescent Buns

pillsbury dough

Photo by Bailey Culpepper

Grab extra napkins from your dining hall and indulge in this sweet treat that’s ridiculously easy to make. No really, it only takes 15 minutes to prep and 35 to wait and salivate. Get the recipe here.

Bananas for Reese’s Croissants

pillsbury dough

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Banana + peanut butter + chocolate = perfection. Make it with this recipe. We’re sorry if you never eat anything but this for the rest of your life.

Last Minute Cinnamon Apple Crescent Rolls

pillsbury dough

Photo by Lauren Eiden

This is the recipe equivalent of “I’m on my way” when you’re still brushing your teeth. Your friends will never know it only took you ten minutes to prep this awesome desert. Get the know-how here.

Caramel Apple Croissants

pillsbury dough

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

It’s like a caramel apple but with a croissant. Skip the line at the fair and make it yo’self with this recipe.

Un-brie-lievable Croissants

pillsbury dough

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

You better brie-lieve it. Upgrade this classic pairing to make eight servings all for yourself. Check out this recipe to see how.

Mini Apple Pie Crescent Bites

pillsbury dough

Photo by Hunter Siegrist

Mini doesn’t mean we’re skimping on taste. Skip the hassle of making a whole pie and still get your fix with this five-ingredient recipe. Make them for your friends self here.

Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

pillsbury dough

Photo by Hunter Siegrist

It’s totally acceptable to have pumpkin in the spring, right? And have them for breakfast, right? It is when you’re making these.

Pumpkin Butter Pecan Gingersnap Rolls

pillsbury dough

Photo by Anthony Wan

A mouthful to say but you’re also getting a lot of flavor for one recipe. These flavors work flawlessly together, don’t believe me? Try it out yourself with this recipe.

Nutella Crescent Rolls

pillsbury dough

Photo by Hannah Cooper

Instead of waiting in line at the corner coffee cart, make this hazelnut treat yourself. You can’t deny Nutella is always a good idea. Here’s how to do it.

Marshmallow Crescent Rolls

pillsbury dough

Photo by Sam Cicatello

First you take the crescent dough, you stick the mallow on the roll. Then you bake it. Sandlot reference anyone? I might have breezed over a few steps so take a look at this recipe.

Apricot Challah

pillsbury dough

Photo by Hannah Cooper

Don’t wait till Shabbat to try out this recipe. Make it with this recipe.

#SpoonTip: If you don’t have apricot jam, you can replace it with almost any other jam. 

Raspberry Jam Poptart

pillsbury dough

Photo by Hannah Cooper

Raspberry ranks #11 on this Spoon ranking of Poptarts. If they included this version it would totally be #1. Check out the recipe for a fresh upgrade on a classic breakfast/snack/dessert.

Brie and Jam Puffs

pillsbury dough

Photo by Samantha Ho

We already know you’re a class act but you can feel even chicer with these in tow. Try your hand at making these brie and jam puffs – I dare you not to lift your pinky finger. Watch how you can do it here.

Kit Kat Croissants

pillsbury dough

Photo courtesy of Pronto on Facebook

Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Croissant. Or keep it all for yourself after making this recipe.

Biscuit Dough

Apple Fritter Pull Apart Bread

pillsbury dough

Photo by Rachel Davis

There is actually no need to pull this bread apart – just be sure to hide it from your roommate. You might have to get a bit creativeget the recipe here.

Classic Monkey Bread

pillsbury dough

Photo by Justin Shannin

Lazy and delicious… but probably not too nutritious. Take some of the work out of this sweet recipe with the help of Pillsbury.

Fluffy Homemade Doughnuts

pillsbury dough

Photo by Kelly McAdam

As Homer Simpson would say, is there anything donuts can’t do? The answer is no. More importantly is there anything Pillsbury Biscuit dough can’t do? Again the answer is no. Make these with this recipe.

Pizza Muffins

pillsbury dough

Photo by Marissa Arnett

Perfect for late night drunchies. One of the many ways to eat your favorite late night staple. Make your own with this recipe.

Chicken Pot Pie

pillsbury dough

Photo by Peter Cheng

Half the effort, one full meal. It’ll take about an hour to have this bad boy done but the end result is a hearty, delicious dinner. Make it with this recipe.

Garlic Knots

pillsbury dough

Photo by Rachel Davis

This recipe is crazy easy. With three ingredients in total, your wallet will be happy too. Ditch the delivery guy and try making these knots yourself with this recipe.

Pizza Dough

Pull Apart Bread with Pumpkin Pie Cookie Butter

pillsbury dough

Photo by Steven Shaltiel

For those of us who are lacking in carbohydrate intake have your bread and pie too. Combining pumpkin and cookie butter is an awesome idea. Don’t believe me? Try it out with this recipe.

Nutella and Strawberry Desert Pizza

pillsbury dough

Photo by Jessica Lee

When Nutella is in the mix there’s no telling what might happen. Actually, I can predict not a crumb will be left over. Nutella ftw. Here’s how you make it.

Chocolate Chip Granola Pizza

pillsbury dough

Photo by Jessica Lee

Adding granola and dark chocolate chips makes this recipe healthy, right? While you ponder that, the rest of us will be making this recipe.

Blueberry Cheesecake Pizza

pillsbury dough

Photo by Jessica Lee

This dessert pizza is the best of both worlds – pizza and cheesecake. In theory, it sounds like a bad idea, but with this recipe, you can enjoy both without sacrificing time.

Pie Crust

Apple Pie Inside an Apple

pillsbury dough

Photo by Courtney Carter

If you prefer a higher filling-to-crust ratio, try ditching the pan all together and reduce your waste with this smart and sweet recipe.

Mini Apple Pie Bites

pillsbury dough

Photo by Sherry Xiao

A single serving of an American classic topped with Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Count me in, but don’t count the number of bites I eat. Get the recipe here.

Warm Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Crisps

pillsbury dough

Gif by Elena Besser

If you hate cutting and serving pie take the arm-work out of it and make this deconstructed apple pie dip. Watch this video and learn how.