Have you ever had that dream where you have an unlimited supply of peanut butter? Maybe you’re swimming in it and all you’re snacking needs are fulfilled. No? Ok, just me then.

Well one of my roommates won this contest where she tweeted her favourite PB recipe and competed for the most likes to win 2 Kraft teddy bears and a whole year supply of peanut butter. Pause for a happy dance.

Peanut Butter

Gif courtesy of reddit.com

Yup, literal dream come true. Apparently a year’s worth of peanut butter means 12 jars and while I am of the opinion that 12 jars could be consumed in much less time, I guess not everyone shares the dream of swimming in it. In that case, I suppose a jar a month is sufficient.

Needless to say, my roommate is beyond stoked. This is a huge money saver for the inevitable college essential and allows for many PB recipes to come. So here’s a little inspiration for the cause.

1. Peanut Butter Hummus

Peanut Butter

Photo by Kim Buesser

As an avid consumer and devoted fan of hummus, I’m a little leery on messing with a good thing. But if anything can convince me, its peanut butter. Putting 2 good things together just makes them better, right?

2. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Kiss Cookies

Peanut Butter

Photo courtesy of Annie Pinto, edited by Helen Poon

Everyone knows and loves the PB cookies featured on the back of the Kraft jar. Just when you didn’t think they could get any better, try adding chocolate. You heard me. Chocolate peanut butter combo strikes again.

3. Peanut Butter Fudge

Peanut Butter

Photo by Caitlin Shoemaker

This 5 ingredient fudge only takes 5 minutes to make before freeze time. It’s totally vegan and substitutes things like butter and sugar with coconut oil and natural sweeteners like honey or maple syrup. What time is it? Fudge time…always fudge time.

4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pop

Peanut Butter

Photo by Hannah Lin

This is basically frozen fondue and what could be bad about that? A cold refreshing, guilt-free treat with only 3 ingredients. Sign me up. Plus you’ll totally feel like you’re on Arrested Development. “There’s always money in the banana stand.”

#SpoonTip: Roll the chocolate covered banana in nuts or candy before freezing for a little extra crunch.

5. Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake 

Peanut Butter

Photo by Leah Nordman

If dessert isn’t your game we can’t be friends, but you can still get in on some PB action. This shake makes an awesome breakfast to get you through the day or post workout snack. But really anytime is a good time for a peanut butter milkshake.

6. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffels

Peanut Butter

Photo by Maggie Gorman

Everything about these truffles is inviting. Salty, sweet, crunchy and peanut buttery. Major heart eyes over these.

7. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars 

Peanut Butter

Photo by Rachel Conners

Contrary to popular belief, most granola bars are not that healthy. But if you make them yourself you know exactly what goes into them and can customize them however you want. Cheap, quick, easy. Wrap em’ up and take them on the go.

8. Peanut Butter S’moreos

Peanut Butter

Photo by Kelda Baljon

You couldn’t possibly go wrong here. The only thing that could make s’mores more magical is adding Oreos and Reese’s. This is just everything. Yes.

9. Apple Peanut Butter Honey Toast 

Peanut Butter

Photo by Alvin Zhou

Apple peanut butter honey toast is calcium, fiber, and protein packed into a bite. It’s a fresh, quick and healthy not to mention delicious snack. Try it with some cinnamon to spice things up.

10. Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups

Peanut Butter

Photo by Amanda Shulman

This takes Reese’s up a notch and plays up the classic PB&J. Who knew you could put jelly in a peanut butter cup. With only 10 minutes of prep time, this is an upgrade worth exploring.

11. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Biscotti

Peanut Butter

Photo by Sayuri Sekimitsu

Biscotti is like a cookie’s fancy cousin. It’s a little crunchier, a little harder to say but equally if not more delicious.

12. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bites

Peanut Butter

Photo by Caroline Liu

No-bake treats are great because you can do other things and not worry about your house burning down. Nutrient-packed and easily portable, these bites are all around tasty time savers.

13. Peanut Butter Frosting

Peanut Butter

Photo by Christine Pritula

If it can be hummus, it can definitely be frosting. This way the PB isn’t so central that it takes over, but you still get that creamy goodness to go along with whatever it’s topping.

14. Peanut Butter & Jelly Banana Boat

Peanut Butter

Photo by Thomas Sireci

This is what it would look like if a banana split were a breakfast food. All the typical PB & J components come together in banana boat form. But hey, they’re classics for a reason.

15. With a Spoon

Peanut Butter

Photo courtesy of whatwillyoustore.com

Peanut butter does make everything better, but it’s also delicious on its own. Nothing beats eating PB right out of the jar with a spoon. I’ll take mine with a shovel please.