Contrary to popular belief, vegan food can satisfy all your cravings. Whether you want something sweet or savory, or fatty or healthy, you can find a vegan recipe to cater to your desires. With autumn creeping up on us, this list will prove to you the vegan food will get you going through the cold weather this year.

1. Roasted Carrot Cumin Soup with a Caramelized Onion Sandwich

Megan Prendergast

This soup and sandwich combo is definitely an indulgent recipe, but it's just the ticket for fall.

2. Sweet Potato Chilli "Cheese" Fries

Jessica DiFoggio

Let's be honest, when you're feeling cold or ill all you want is to eat fried stuff. This recipe will provide you with the comfort food you need right now. 

3. Maple Glazed Stuffed Squash

Kendra Valkema

This stuffed squash is more healthy-looking and nutritious, but it's also nice and sweet thanks to the maple glaze. 

4. Curried Butternut Squash Soup

Sarah Silbiger

Butternut squash soup is quick and easy to make, and is perfect for times when you don't feel like cooking too much. 

5. Veggie Loaded Pizza

Megan Prendergast

Pizza is always a must, and these recipes are delicious and satisfying for any occasion, whether you're having dinner with friends or a party of one.

6. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

Santina Renzi

These cookies are classic and delicious when the chilly weather sets in. 

7. Apple Pie Oatmeal

Letty DiLeo

This creamy oatmeal is perfect for a regular weekday. It only takes 10 minutes to make and will keep you satisfied all morning. If you need more ideas, these high-protein breakfast recipes should help you out. 

8. Peanut Butter Biscuits

Kristine Mahan

Peanut butter is an essential at the moment, so try out this quick and easy recipe.

9. Banana Pancakes

Kristine Mahan

Banana pancakes are perfect for a rainy Sunday morning, but you have to listen to "Banana Pancakes" by Jack Johnson to fully set the mood.

10. Banana Bread

Denisse Cristina Porras Fimbres

Banana bread is delicious and is also great as a snack or even breakfast.

11. Chocolate Peanut Butter-Stuffed Pancakes

Brittany Arnett

Oh my, these look incredible. Just look at that melted chocolate.

12. Chocolate Pudding

Katherine Baker

This chocolate pudding only takes five minutes to make and will be gobbled up even faster. 

13. Waffles

Danielle Cahoon

This indulgent breakfast is perfect for a weekend morning when you're stuck inside and have nothing else to do but to eat your feelings.

14. Peanut Butter Fudge

Caitlin Shoemaker

Yes that's right, more peanut butter.

15. Cinnamon, ginger and brown sugar-baked grapefruit

To finish off on a healthier note, we've got a recipe that will give you vitamins and help you fight off that dreaded cold. Plus, baked grapefruit has got to be one of the tastiest autumn snacks out there.