If I'm being honest, football has never really been my thing. I don't pay much attention to who's playing in the Super Bowl, unless it's my home team (go Colts!). Though the sport itself doesn't interest me, I've always enjoyed going to Super Bowl parties. It's the perfect excuse to hang out with friends and have a lazy Sunday eating some of the best party food around. These buffalo chicken recipes are perfect for any Super Bowl party and are the only thing you should be snacking on throughout the game.

1. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs

chicken, meat, vegetable, sauce
Maxwell Faucher

Absolutely nothing about these buffalo chicken meatballs is healthy, but they are incredibly easy to make. Ready in under 30 minutes, making a batch of these will be the easiest thing you do on Super Bowl Sunday. 

2. Buffalo Chicken Dip

cream, vegetable, bread
Hana Ezaldein

No buffalo chicken recipe roundup is complete without the OG buffalo chicken dish that started it all: the dip. Whether you're dunking celery, fries, crackers, or anything else into this buffalo chicken dip, it will undoubtedly be the best thing you eat on game day.

3. Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread

Drenched in buffalo sauce and loaded with cheese, this pull-apart bread isn't for the faint of heart (or stomach). It comes together quickly with store-bought pizza dough and will wow at any Super Bowl party.

4. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps

rice, vegetable, salad
Jackie Kuczynski

These lettuce wraps are perfect for the football fan who's trying to be a touch healthier but doesn't want to sacrifice that classic buffalo chicken flavor. 

5. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes

The spicy buffalo chicken pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the potatoes in this dish. Even better, everything can be prepped in your slow cooker, meaning you'll have more time to focus on the game.

6. Buffalo Chicken-Stuffed Biscuits

vegetable, pork, parsley, sauce, chicken, meat
Emma Lally

This is a judgement-free zone. If you decide to dump even more buffalo sauce on top of these chicken-stuffed biscuits, more power to you.

7. Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries

These fries have a lot going on, but you definitely don't want to skimp on any of the toppings. They're so delicious, your friends will think you ordered catering for your football viewing.

8. Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese

cake, sandwich, meat, toast, cheese, bread, grilled cheese sandwich
Amy Le

This buffalo chicken grilled cheese is perfect if you're watching the Super Bowl solo or with a small group of friends. Make some bleu cheese dip to dunk your sandwich in, and you've got the perfect meal.

9. Buffalo Sweet Potato Nachos

In case you didn't get the memo, sweet potatoes go perfectly with buffalo chicken. The poblano peppers on top take these nachos to the next level—you'll want a glass of water to wash it all down.

10. Buffalo Cauliflower Bites

barbecue, pepper, sauce, beef, pork, vegetable, chicken, meat
McKel Hill

Looking for the taste of buffalo chicken without the chicken? These buffalo cauliflower bites are perfect for your vegetarian friend or just for some lighter football fare. 

Although these buffalo chicken recipes are perfect for game day, there's really no need to wait for football season to whip these up. Although drizzling extra buffalo sauce on all of these recipes is optional, it's highly recommended.