In order to get a great bowl of melted cheese sauce goodness that you can dip crispy tortilla chips in, it only takes a few short ingredients. This recipe is a no fuss recipe that can be prepared in the microwave. You could always spice this sauce up by chopping up peppers or jalapenos and adding them in. No matter what though, this is a great go to sauce that is easy to make and enjoy. 

Velveeta Nacho Cheese Sauce

• 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • 1 dash chili powder
cake, chocolate
Paige Wilson

Dice up the Velveeta cheese into little blocks.

milk, cheese, candy, dairy product, dairy, chocolate, sweet
    Paige Wilson

Add all of the ingredients into a microwave safe bowl.

olive
    Paige Wilson

Microwave for 3 minutes, stopping every 30 seconds to stir.

Paige Wilson

Dip in your crispy tortilla chips or a vegetable (if you're feeling healthy) and enjoy!

cracker, wheat, corn, cookie, tortilla chips
    Katherine Baker

And now there's plenty of a great cheese sauce to go around; for chips, tater tots, veggies, or whatever your heart desires. If you don't have a microwave this can easily be prepared on a stove top; just heat all of the ingredients mixed together on low and stir constantly to prevent the cheese from burning.

And if you're a vegan, this can still be a great recipe. Just substitute for soy-milk and some vegan cheese. If you're not sure which vegan cheese is right for your taste buds, check out this article.  Or if Velveeta isn't your favorite cheese, it can always be substituted for any other cheese product: cheddar, gouda, colby jack, or even american cheese. This nacho cheese sauce recipe is easy to replicate, but also to change to fit your taste buds.