Have you ever wanted to go out to eat and drink but didn't want to spend a lot of money? Lucky for you, there are many ways to ball out in Tallahassee with food and drinks and not spend too much. Who says you can't wine and dine on a budget?

1. Centrale

Centrale has $4 cheese plates every Friday for Happy Hour with specials on wine, wine cocktails, and draft beer. Their new dinner special is a half off pitcher of beer or bottle of wine with the purchase of any pizza. Has anyone ever said "no" to pizza and drinks? Lmk.

2. Township

On Wednesdays, maybe we wear pink but we also can eat lunch at Township or Centrale and receive a free drink with our purchase. Also, pints of beer are a thing of the past my friend. Township sells beer by the liter. You can order normal-sized beer if you want, but why would you do that?

3. Bandidos Burritos

Bandidos Burritos might be the best thing that's happened to Tallahassee. Every day from 4:20 p.m. to 7:20 p.m., they have $1 tacos. Hersday Thursday is $1 tacos all day for the ladies— sorry boys.

4. Kiku Japanese Fusion

At Kiku, you can order BOGO sushi— the most sushi you've ever seen in your life. They have a great atmosphere with Happy Hour every day from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Go here whenever you're feeling sushi and sake bombs. Sorry Publix, but your neighbor Kiku is doing BOGO better.

5. Los Compadres

Los Compadres has taco, quesadilla, and margarita deals throughout the week that will never leave you disappointed. Since they're too cool for Taco Tuesday, they do .99 cent tacos on Wednesdays with a drink purchase. On their regular menu, they give you the option to make your own platter, so go there hungry.

6. Prime Time

Prime Time has Late Night Happy Hour every Monday through Wednesday from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. with 50% off appetizers. Midnight snacking just got easier. On Sundays, they have brunch with AYCD mimosas. Feel free to order a huge breakfast to handle it, or just fill up on the mimosas; whichever suits your way of brunching.

7. Burrito Boarder

Burrito Boarder celebrates the two most important weekly holidays: Margarita Monday and Taco Tuesday. Order $2 margaritas with the purchase of an entrée on Mondays, and eat $1 tacos on Tuesdays from 2:00 p.m. to midnight. On Sundays, they do us all a solid by selling $5 chicken burritos.

8. Wells Brothers

Since we can't get enough of Happy Hour, Wells Brothers has it every weekday from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., with $2 off appetizers and $1 off draft beer. Sometimes it's necessary to kick back and relax after a long day of class or work.

Now you have a number of ways to enjoy weekly specials. #spoontip: the apps Hooked and Party Tutor post daily specials of food and drinks. This way you never miss out on BOGO sandwiches, dollar tacos, pizza, and beer deals. Above all, rule #1 for ballin' on a budget is do AYCD at The Strip, Bullwinkle's and Pots, and you'll never have a bad time or regret spending $7-$15 (includes tip). Wining and dining is always the move and Tally makes it more fun, so happy ballin'.