Even though summer may be ending, having a water bottle will never go out of style. According to the Water Project, packaged water takes 1,000 years to bio-degrade, but it estimated that 80 percent of single-use water bottles become litter. Not only does reusing a water bottle help save the environment, tap water is also safer than bottled water. It also saves you time and money to buy a water bottle once instead of having to go out and buy water every time you're out. Convinced to go out and buy a new bottle? Check these trendy and cute reusable water bottles out.

1. S'Well

S'well is more than fashionable with multiple colors and patterns, it is also functional. The "triple walled ThermaS'well" design means that it will not create condensation on the outside and sweat all over your stuff. That also means that the bottle has the ability to keep your cold beverages cold for 24 hours and your hot beverages hot for 12 hours. Prices for the bottle range from $25 to $42. 

2. Contigo

Contigo has many different styles of water bottles to fit your style. From stainless steel bottles to one with a removable infusion strainer, the options are endless. Prices also fit any budget, ranging from $9.99 to $22.99.

3. Camelbak

Camelbak has something for everyone. Options include bottles for everyday and outdoor, glass, insulated, purification, stainless steel, and also kid sized water bottles. Not only do they have bottles, they also have packs that can store water on your back and allow you to drink hands free for when you're on the go doing stuff. Prices for their bottles range from $9 to $99.

4. Tervis

Tervis water bottles not only help to eliminate plastic waste, but they also are completely customizable. If you have a certain sports team you like or want to represent your college? There is a pattern for that. Need ideas for what to get your parents for their birthday? Get a customized Tervis water bottle with a cute picture of the two of you on the outside. Prices for the water bottle range from $19.99 to $34.99. 

5. Nalgene

Nalgene bottles can fit your everyday style and needs with a wide selection of features. There are options for those looking for one to fit their car's cupholder, fit ice cubes, fits filters, are squeezable, have a loop top, and more. The bottles are designed to never leak, withstand drops, and be cleaned in the dishwasher. Prices for their bottles range from $4.53 to $26.99.

6. Brita

Want to avoid the daunting task of filling up a Brita pitcher everyday that you share with your roommates? Consider buying one of their water bottles. The water bottle features the college essential Brita filter that gets rid of odor and impurities from that sink in the shared college dorm bathroom. Prices for their water bottles range from $9.99 to $21.99. 

Consider saving time, money, and the environment by eliminating your consumption of single-use plastic water bottles. With so many different options, colors, sizes, and features there bound to be one on the market for you.