If you’re jonesing for a delicious breakfast with a side of childhood memories, these Rainbow Rice Krispies Pancakes are sure to do the trick. These light and fluffy pancakes with surprising crunches and crackles of Rice Krispies, along with swirls of the sugary goodness of marshmallow fluff, will give you the kick start you need to start your day off right.

Rainbow Rice Krispies Pancakes

• Prep Time:15 minutes
  • Cook Time:15 minutes
  • Total Time:30 minutes
  • Servings:about 6 extra large pancakes

• 3 cup pancake mix
  • 1 1/2 cup water
  • 3 cup Rice Krispies cereal
  • 1 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
  • 2 cup marshmallow fluff
Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Make pancake mix as directed on your package (our box said 1 1/2 cups of water). Add in 1/4 cup of crushed Rice Krispies, 1/2 cup of uncrushed Rice Krispies and 1/4 cup of sprinkles and mix until combined.

#SpoonTip: the amount of cereal and sprinkles that you add to the mixture is up to you, so get creative.

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Pour 1/2 cup of the mix onto a hot and greased pan or skillet. Add about 2 tablespoons of marshmallow fluff to the center of the pancake and proceed to cover the fluff with another 1/4 cup of batter.

As you create a stack with your pancakes, layer them with marshmallow fluff, cereal and sprinkles.

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Heat about 1 1/2 cups of marshmallow fluff until a liquid-like consistency is reached.

Drizzle the marshmallow fluff on top of the stack of pancakes, as well as some cereal and sprinkles so you can enjoy the best pancakes you’ve ever tasted.

Photo by Jayna Goldstein