This is probably one of the easiest and most mind blowing things you can ever make for your friends. No cooking or baking required, and it only takes 2 ingredients.

They’re as beautiful of a pairing as John Legend and Sam Smith singing “Lay Me Down” in duet. For full dramatic effect, listen to the video below while making these stunning treats.

Easy

Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes

Servings: 16 sandwiches

1 pint ice cream, any flavor
2 rolls cookie dough

Directions:
1. Flatten cookie dough and lay it down into bottom of plastic wrap lined square pan. Ooooh yeah.

2. Soften ice cream and evenly lay it down the first cookie dough layer. The feeling’s overwhelming, it’s much too strong.

3. Lay the second layer of flattened cookie dough over the ice cream and make sure it’s alright.

4. Freeze for 2 hours. Don’t cry when they’re gone.  It’s hard, the day just seems so dark, the moon, and the stars, they’re nothing without the sandwiches.  But, don’t worry, they’ll be ready soon.

5. Reach out and peel off the saran wrap and slice cookie dough ice cream block into squares.

6. Top with nutella, marshmallows, and cookie dough if desired. The tears you’ll shed will tell their own story.

“They told me not to cry when you were gone. But, the feelings overwhelming it’s much too strong.”

More things you should do with cookie dough: