Spoon University Logo

The Starbucks Holiday Menu Was Leaked — Here’s What We Know

Pumpkin spice season may still be going strong (October just started, after all), but warm weather has never stopped Starbucks from dropping holiday drinks. While the winter beverages aren’t available just yet, we do have an idea of what drinks might be on Starbucks’ holiday menu, thanks to an online leak. It’s safe to say the iconic Peppermint Mocha might have some cheery competition.

What are the potential drinks on the Starbucks holiday menu?

Thanks to Instagram user @Markie_Devo, who is known for sharing fast food menu items ahead of releases and accurately predicted the Starbucks fall menu, we have a general idea of potential new drinks and returning favorites for the winter 2024 season. It, of course, includes the returning fan-favorite Caramel Brûlée Latte, Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte, and Chestnut Praline Latte — all of which will be available hot, iced, or as a blended frappuccino. The Iced Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai — which features warm chai spices and creamy oatmilk over ice, and is topped with nondairy gingerbread cream cold foam and pumpkin spice topping — might be making a comeback after its successful debut in 2023.

The Peppermint Mocha and Peppermint White Chocolate (which sounds like a rebrand of the Iced Merry Mint Latte from 2023) are also rumored to be returning and will be available iced, hot, and blended. Plus, both the Peppermint Mocha and Peppermint White Chocolate will be available as a hot chocolate (sans coffee) for any of you non-coffee drinkers. If you don’t drink coffee, good news! Starbucks is also rumored to be launching a new  Cran-Merry Orange Refresher, which features flavors of sweet orange, tart cranberry and warm spices combined with cranberry inclusions and mixed with water, lemonade or coconut milk.

Last but certainly not least is the brand new Salted Pecan Cold Brew, which is rumored to feature Starbucks’ signature cold brew coffee sweetened with a touch of vanilla and topped with silky-smooth salted pecan cream cold foam and pecan crunch topping. Tbh, it sounds like a wintery version of the new Pecan Crunch Oatmilk Latte over ice.

It also looks like Starbucks might be adding plenty of seasonal cold foams for an extra dollop of holiday cheer. According to the leak, Peppermint Chocolate Cream, Sugar Cookie Cream, Chestnut Praline Cream, Gingerbread Cream, Caramel Brûlée Cream, and Salted Pecan Cream may be available come November, too.

What are the potential bakery items and pastries on the Starbucks holiday menu?

Is it even the holidays without the Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar? Luckily, this long time favorite  and the Sugar Plum Cheese Danish are both allegedly returning, but it seems like the rest of the bakery menu is getting a revamp!

If you’re a fan of savory Starbucks baked goods, the rumored addition of the Turkey Sage Danish features turkey sausage with creamy béchamel sauce in a pastry for a decadent holiday bite. For my fellow sweet lovers, there might be a new Dark Toffee Bundt cake that’s topped with holly and berry shaped sprinkles, a brand new Penguin Cookie, and a new vanilla-flavored Snowman Cake Pop.

When will the Starbucks holiday menu be released?

According to @markie_devo, the holiday menu is speculated to hit Starbucks locations nationwide on November 7, but we could be enjoying seasonal sips even sooner: in 2023, Starbucks’ holiday menu hit stores on November 2. Plus, we can also anticipate the annual return of the iconic Starbucks red cup. Either way, it seems like the holidays are right around the corner – and I can’t get a Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte soon enough.

Kennedy Dierks is a National Contributor at Spoon University, and chapter president of Spoon at Seton Hall University in New Jersey. She covers all things food and has a soft spot for pop-culture moments, product launches, and the occasional cocktail. Beyond Her Campus, Kennedy plans to pursue medicine and currently works as a medical assistant and clinical researcher. She has written for Teen Vogue, ABC News, and Girl’s Life Magazine, in addition to a number of academic and scholarly journals. She recently graduated from Seton Hall University, where she majored in Biology and Religious Studies while minoring in Art History. Kennedy is currently pursuing a Master’s Degree at Seton Hall’s College of Interprofessional Health Sciences. Kennedy is a Taylor Swift aficionado who is convinced that a New Jersey bagel makes everything better. In her free time, she can be found teaching spin classes at the gym, playing the guitar, designing art for her Redbubble shop, or roaming the aisles of Trader Joe’s looking for her new favorite product.