Finals and the end of the quarter are approaching and if you’re like me you still have a bunch of meal plan cash you neglected to spend. Here is a list of some great items you can find at your favorite DU C-Store to use up that meal plan cash AND prepare for finals. Its a win-win.

Granola Bars

Photo by Jillian Connolly

Granola Bars are the perfect snack to give you that extra boost of energy to finish that research paper or kill that Calculus test.

Sabra Hummus and Pretzels

Photo by Jillian Connolly

To quiet your growling stomach in class.

Trail Mix

Photo by Jillian Connolly

Munch on some trail mix while studying or right before your final. The protein in almonds and cashews will keep you from feeling hungry in the middle of your final.

Ben and Jerry’s

Photo by Jillian Connolly

Ben and Jerry’s ice cream is the ultimate stress food because it is tasty and its always there to help us in times of need. On a good day at the C-Store you can find Phish Food and Half Baked, but there’s a good chance you’ll find some Cherry Garcia, Chunky Monkey, and New York Super Fudge Crunch, so go crazy.

Chips

Photo by Jillian Connolly

The C-Store has a plethora of chip options you should not miss out on. Chips are the ultimate snack when you are feeling stressed out because they are salty and awesome.

Chocolate Covered Pomegranates

Photo by Jillian Connolly

Dark chocolate is proven to lower stress levels AND there is some evidence shown that pomegranates can improve memory. This is the ultimate finals snack.

5-Hour Energy

Photo by Jillian Connolly

This is pretty self-explanatory. For when you don’t have time to make a coffee run.

So take a study break and hit up that C-Store. If you’re lucky you might meet the awesome guy that works at the J-Mac C-Store who is always jamming out to music.