Spoon University Logo
Election Hero Images
Election Hero Images
Lifestyle

Red Bull Zero Was Made For College Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Spoon University at testing chapter.

Picture this: you slept through your first (and second and third) alarm for your 8 a.m. class. You now have four minutes to get across campus into your seat before Professor Whathisname marks today as a miss. You throw on your favorite leggings and sweater, grab a granola bar but don’t have time to make coffee. You don’t want soda because, ya know, it’s not even 8 a.m. and you can’t afford the crash later. What should you reach for? Meet your new best friend: Red Bull Zero.

Red Bull, the beloved energy drink of college students everywhere, is out with a brand new formula of Red Bull Zero that is crafted to taste similar to the classic flavor but without the sugar. Red Bull Zero has a different taste than Red Bull Sugarfree—trust me, I’ve had both—and I personally feel as though it’s the perfect partner for those stressful college mornings and late-night study sessions. And since there’s no sugar in this new formula, there’s no crash later meaning you’ll make it to your 4 p.m. class too.

You can find Red Bull Zero at retailers nationwide as single-serve 8.4 fl oz and 12 fl oz cans.

Maddie Hiatt

testing '18

Maddie is the Social Media Editor of Her Campus Media. She graduated from Drake University in 2018, where she studied Magazine Journalism and Graphic Design. She's a New York City-based lady and you will most likely find her scrolling on Instagram, wearing a facemask, and/or talking about something pop-culture related. Oh, and she loves breakfast food so much that she named her dog Waffles.