Spoon University Logo
Hersheys Cookies N Creme Bar
Hersheys Cookies N Creme Bar
Lifestyle

Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Recipe, Unleashed!

This article is written by a student writer from the Spoon University at PearlAcademy chapter.

Got a late night craving for Chocolate? We’ve got you covered! Winters are when its too cold to step outside for a humble candy bar. So, why not spare your trip to the grocery store and whip up some Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme, right at home? All you need are two ingredients; some Oreo cookies and White chocolate to make this supercalifragilisticexpialidocious candy. Home made Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Recipe, Unleashed!

Home-made Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme

Difficulty:BeginnerPrep time: 5 minutesCook time: 10 minutesTotal time: 15 minutesServings:6 servings

Instructions

1. Megna  Santhosh
    Crush the Oreos into medium sized crumbs.
  2. Megna  Santhosh
    Roughly Chop the White chocolate to make it easier to melt.
  3. Megna  Santhosh
    Microwave the chocolate in short increments, stirring after each until melted and lump free.
  4. Megna  Santhosh
    Throw in the crushed cookies into the melted white chocolate and mix until the cookies are well coated.
  5. Megna  Santhosh
    Move the Oreo and white chocolate mixture into a chocolate mould or a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
  6. Megna  Santhosh
    Freeze for two to three hours and store in the refrigerator.

# SWEET TIPS

I like this candy, super creamy with a whole lot of white chocolate and just the right amount of cookies. For a crunchier version of this, you can add as many cookies as possible with just enough white chocolate to hold the Oreos together.

Home made Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme
Megna Santhosh

Megna Santhosh

PearlAcademy '18

Hailing from the Coconut Fringed Lagoons of the Arabian sea, my immaculate love for Seafood is unconditional ! K-pop and Ramen addict. Red-Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting is all I day dream about.