Spoon University Logo
PSL %282%29
PSL %282%29
Reviews

Review of Starbuck’s Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream

This article is written by a student writer from the Spoon University at CUA chapter.

Fall means the return of fuzzy socks, sweaters, and of course, the PSL. There’s nothing quite like the warm, clove-scented #fallfeels that flood the room when you pop-off the lid of a pumpkin spice latte. SO, when I heard that Starbucks was offering a limited-edition pumpkin spice whipped topping to celebrate the PSL’s birthday, I knew I HAD to have it. 

The drink exceeded my expectations. After reading that the whip was made with real pumpkin, ginger, clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg, I was afraid it would taste like I was drinking pumpkin puree… but the flavor was impressively subtle. The delightful fall veggie did no more than give the topping an orange hue, and the added spices made the drink *tastefully extra.*

I left Starbucks feeling happy and fall AF. I’d call that a job well done. 

Hello! My name is Claire and I consider myself to be a spunky, fun-loving blonde who can have a good time but buckle down and focus when needed. I am the embodiment of the cliche optimist who is super approachable and sociable. I've played sports my entire life, including softball here at CUA, so I really value being a good teammate. Most importantly, I am a HUGE foodie who is ALWAYS looking for excuses to eat more than I should, and I am so, SO excited to be a part of Spoon!