I hope I am not alone when I say that I always need a sweet treat after I finish a meal. While I have tried my fair share of dessert places in Atlanta ranging from ice cream, cookies, and even cupcakes, The Yard Milkshake Bar is unlike anything I have ever tried before. I was even more excited to try it after realizing it aired on an episode of Shark Tank, closing a deal with Mark Cuban!

Atmosphere

Before even stepping foot into The Yard Milkshake Bar, I could tell it was going to be a great experience based on the eye-catching sign placed outside. Upon entering the shop, the sweet aroma combined with the friendly employees and happening atmosphere made for a great first impression.

The wooden interior featured cute signs throughout, which gave this dessert spot a farmhouse feel. While the atmosphere is nice and adds to the experience, the desserts are what really attract its customers.

Milkshakes 

The Yard Milkshake Bar is known for their specialty extravagant milkshakes, which elevate the ordinary milkshake we all know and love. They offer a heavenly variety of milkshakes all served in mason jars, covered in icing, whipped cream, and outrageous toppings.

The menu is quite overwhelming at first since everything looks like a dessert lover's dream. Their milkshakes range from Birthday Cake, including a vanilla iced jar, rainbow sprinkles, and a cupcake topper to the Mint Green Monster with marshmallow drizzle, crushed Oreos, and a rich chocolate chip brownie.

These milkshakes are not only visually appealing but are just as mouth-watering as they seem. The options are endless, and these pictures speak for themselves. 

Speciality Bowls 

If you aren’t that much of a milkshake lover, these bowls are an amazing option. Their specialty bowls come in the same flavors as the milkshakes but feature ice cream scoops instead.

My personal favorite was the Milk & Cookies, which was vanilla ice cream topped with a chocolate chip cookie icing sandwich,  cookie crisps, and mini chocolate chips.

These specialty bowls are incredibly delectable, making for the perfect sweet treat. I was shocked to see the limitless flavors of ice cream, which made it hard to choose just one!

Edible Cookie Dough 

Last but certainly not least is their delicious edible cookie dough scoops. As much as I love getting ice cream, the edible cookie dough was hard to resist, so I decided to try it, too!

Their famous cookie dough comes in eight different flavors including Birthday Dunk A Dough, S’mores Dough, Cookies N Cream, Peanut Butter Monster, Rainbow Chip Brownie, Chocolate Chip, M&M Sugar Cookie, and Salty Caramel Chip. I can assure you that each flavor is as delicious as it seems.

Their edible cookie dough has a great consistency and features a fun assortment of toppings mixed in. As someone who loves vanilla icing, it was a pleasant surprise when the cookie dough included it, which is something I had never had before. 

If you are looking for a fun dessert place to try out, make sure to stop by The Yard Milkshake Bar. You will leave having your sweet tooth satisfied and wanting to come back to try all of their other amazing speciality desserts!