Pickles can be the subject of a truly salty debate. They're the kind of food that people either can't get enough of or absolutely cannot stand. As a pickle girl myself, I have been exposed to all kinds of pickles and pickle-flavored snacks. If you don't think this is expert advice, I don't blame you. However, I once had a pickle-themed birthday party when I was little, so that should tell you all you need to know.

Because I am such a pickle lover, I have been gifted so many pickle-flavored snacks for any holiday. Since I've tried nearly everything pickle-flavored, here is a list and my formal ranking of the best snacks to satisfy your pickle-flavored cravings.

Taste of the South Pickle & Ranch Dip

If you're looking for a people-pleasing dip at your next party, look no further than the Taste of the South Pickle and Ranch Dip.  As someone who loves pickles but doesn't love ranch, I was hesitant when first trying this dip. However, this combination is an elite mix of creamy dill and tangy ranch, complete with pickle chunks incorporated throughout the dip. While there are also many recipes to make your own pickle dip, if you're truly in a pickle, you should definitely pick up this dip!

UTZ Ripples Fried Dill Pickle Potato Chips

If a pickle is anything, it's salty. What better snack to imitate a pickle than some salty, crunchy potato chips? I tried these chips on a whim, and they really took me by surprise. They are, by far, the most realistic-tasting pickle-flavored chips out of all of its competitors. Many people favor Lay's Dill Pickle potato chips, but I personally think that UTZ's are far superior. The ridges on the chips are packed with pickle-flavored seasoning that gives you a dilly zest with each bite.

Bigs Dill Pickle Sunflower Seeds

If you want to get the handheld sensation of snacking on a pickle without the juicy mess, you can have a handful of pickle-flavored sunflower seeds that pack a pickled punch. Sunflower seeds are easy to snack on and irresistible in the best way. Not to mention sunflower seeds are also a great source of vitamin E, and these seeds contain 12 grams of protein per serving. Talk about pickle power!

Kernel Season's Dill Pickle Popcorn Seasoning

Even more than pickles, I've been tracking down popcorn toppings that are out of this world. Merging these two delectable crunchy snacks is the way to go for all pickle and popcorn lovers. The super saltiness of the seasoning mixed with the undeniable dill flavor gives a buttery goodness to the familiar pickle taste. If you use this seasoning on your good old microwave popcorn, it will make you look forward to the snacks more than the movie!

Pickle-flavored snacks can be either a smashing success or a sour experience. Hopefully, this list will give you some more to try and expand your pickle portfolio!