The Need to Know:

Jordan Dohrman

The Circ bar is all you could ever want in a college town bar spot. From events to drink specials and really good food, what more could we ask for?

Circ's team is dedicated to putting on amazing events and programming for Ann Arbor locals and students. Every week you can expect Tequila Tuesdays, Whiskey Wednesdays, Trivia Thursdays, and Sunday all-you-can-eat brunch. If this isn't already enough, stop by for karaoke Thursday through Saturday or Circ Idol the first Wednesday of the month. 

Circ is a great spot to gather with friends and have a great night together. During the summer stop by their outdoor deck to see the only unobstructed rooftop sunset view. If you are lucky you may even see a freight train.

Circ is also a private event venue where you may see weddings, greek life date parties, or even the Ann Arbor Film Festival after-party. Even with all of these great events, what continues to bring students back for more is their delicious food menu.

The Bites:

Jordan Dohrman

Circ's food menu is an elevated take on your typical bar food. We were lucky enough to try a bit of everything from their menu. From churro fries to cauliflower bites, Circ does it all. We loved everything we tried but our team's favorite bites of the night were the bao bun tacos and lo mein. Craving classic bar eats but don't want to get ready to go to Circ, find them on Uber Eats to get your late-night fix. 

Thank you to the Circ team for an amazing event! We loved learning more about your great event venue and can't wait to be back!