I first became obsessed with pho by accidentally scrolling through social media. Only for it to become one of my favorite foods. So I thought it only right to try one of Cherry Hill, New Jersey's top contenders for best Vietnamese food: Pho Eden. 

Pho Eden is located in the Greentree Plaza right off of Route 70. The restaurant is nice and quaint, with a clean and friendly atmosphere. But it is truly the food which will wow you. 

Appetizers: 

We started off with a platter of summer rolls. A delicious rice paper wrap, stuffed with shrimp, rice noodles, cucumber, mint, lettuce, carrots, and dipped in a smooth, yet nutty peanut sauce. The platter came with three summer rolls, each cut in half, and was the perfect amount prior to the main course. The summer rolls can be seen to the far left of the photo.

Sophia Westfall

Entrees:

For entrees, we had the brisket pho and the lettuce wraps. The lettuce wraps came deconstructed with noodles, lettuce, pickled carrots and daikon, scallions, cucumber, grilled chicken, and a yummy vinaigrette. It wasn't only fun to make the lettuce wraps, but delicious too.

As for our main dish, and the overall stunner of the show, the pho. It was stewed in a nutritious beef broth, layered with noodles and tender brisket, then delicately garnished with scallions, onions, and cilantro. The pho came with an additional platter of crunchy bean sprouts, mint, lime, and sliced jalapeños. This allowed us to add as much or as little as we wanted. Or to even add it incrementally. 

Pho Eden has definitely earned its title, as it was our favorite meal of the day. Maybe even week. But that isn't to say that the other entrees and appetizers weren't equally impressive!