Spoon University Logo
Reviews

The 6 Best Things I Drank Around The World At Epcot

Whether you’re a Disney adult or not, you can’t deny that enjoying good food and drinks within a magical theme park will slap every time. Especially when it’s 98 degrees and you need a little treat to cool off in the Orlando heat. 

I traveled to Disney World for a five-day vacation and embarked on a mission to try as many different beverages as possible in Epcot. ICYMI, this Disney theme park is known for its diverse range of global cuisine within the World Showcase. With over 11 pavilions representing countries across the globe, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. 

If you have a Disney vacation coming up, or just want some new drink ideas to make for yourself at home, check out all of my favorites that I tried while on vacation!

Honey Hibiscus Iced Tea With Popping Boba — China Pavilion 

img 9842?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp&dpr=4
Honey Hibiscus Iced Tea pictured on the right

Boba fans, do NOT miss this tasty drink from the China Pavilion. Sweetened organic iced tea paired with blueberry popping boba makes for a refreshing combination of fruity flavors that can’t be beat. Make it a hard iced tea by ordering the alcoholic version that features light rum — both are absolutely delicious!

Frozen Mango Margarita — Mexico Pavilion 

img 9826?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp&dpr=4

Frozen margs are classic, and the Mexico pavilion makes a mean one. Across the way from La Cantina de San Angel — Mexico’s quick service food destination — you’ll find the stand with this popular tequila-based beverage. I highly recommend the mango, but the strawberry and lime flavors are also great options. Pair it with some chips and guac, because let’s face it, that’s one of the best food + drink combinations in existence. 

Green Tea Lemonade — Japan Pavilion

img 9824?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp&dpr=4

The Japan pavilion is one of my favorites. It just emanates a feeling of peace and serenity, especially from the vibrant Koi pond that you’ll find to the right of the Japanese temple replica. Near the pond, you can also find a beverage and snack stand where I picked up a delicious green tea lemonade. The flavor of the green tea was strong, but balanced by the sweetness of the lemonade. If you like matcha, then this drink is definitely for you. Enjoy it while watching Matsuriza, a captivating performance of the ancient form of Japanese drumming called Taiko. 

Joffrey’s Cold Brew — Near Canada Pavilion

img 9823?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp&dpr=4

If you’re caffeine-dependent like me, you won’t last a day in Disney without some coffee! There are Joffrey’s Coffee stands scattered throughout all of the parks, including Epcot. Past the Canada pavilion, you’ll find a convenient stand to start your morning out right before running to the France pavilion to ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, like we did. I kept my order classic: cold brew with a splash of half and half and a packet of my favorite sweetener. However, they have a great variety of flavored lattes and pastries (chocolate! croissant!) to accompany your coffee. 

Grapefruit Beer – Germany Pavilion

img 8135?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp&dpr=4

Look, I totally understand if you’re not a huge beer drinker, but this one might make you change your mind. The grapefruit beer in the Germany Pavilion is light, summery, and subtly sweet. Drinking a juicy pint of this with a brat in hand will make you feel like you’re at a classic barbecue — but with a tasteful, elevated German twist. 

Frozen Rosé – France Pavilion

img 8111?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp&dpr=4

If I was a millennial, I’d probably make some cliché “rosé all day” joke, but I’m a Gen Zer, and it wouldn’t do this drink justice anyway. You can find this delicious Frozen Rosé in the France pavilion, where you can also grab a sweet or savory crepe, plus tons of delectable French desserts that make me want to book a one-way flight to Paris. I loved this “frosé” because it wasn’t too sweet, and the blended texture was delightful to sip on while perusing the shops and sights of the France pavilion. 

Whether you’re challenging yourself to try a drink in every Epcot country, or just looking for your new favorite Disney beverage, you can’t go wrong with any of these drinks — cheers!

Freshman at Loyola university Chicago! Lover of iced coffee, all things Disney, and of course: food!!!