I must admit, I'm very late to hop on the Trader Joe's trend. So now that I'm here: the long-awaited review! Let's try out some of their most popular snacks and desserts. Are they really worth the hype? I'll be the judge of that. 

Snacks 

Rolled-Corn Tortilla Chips: Chili & Lime Flavored 

I'm a spice lover, and these chips gave me exactly what I needed. They are even better than their competition; they are perfectly crunchy, deliciously flavorful, and leave that orange dust on your fingers we all know and love. If you are someone who cannot handle spice, this may not be the snack for you.

Everything but the Bagel Nut Duo with Almonds & Cashews 

Trader Joe's is famous for their Everything but the Bagel seasoning, so this combination almost felt natural. At first, I was hesitant; I loved the two separately, but I was unsure of how they would taste together. However, I was pleasantly surprised. After one bite, I wanted more. I will definitely be going back to buy them again!  

Desserts 

Mini Hold the Cone Ice Cream Cones: Coffee Bean Flavor

I am a coffee ice cream lover, but these cones slightly disappointed me. Perhaps my expectations for them were too high, but I did not think they were anything to write home about. They were too small for my liking, and I would not purchase them again. 

Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches 

Last, but certainly not least, we have the Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches. These are my favorite dessert of all time! Two chocolate chip cookies surround the vanilla ice cream coated in mini chocolate chips. They are perfect for a hot summer day. I loved every bite and cannot wait to buy them again. 

As a first-time Trader Joe's shopper, I must say they rarely miss. Almost all of the snacks and desserts I tasted were delicious. I loved trying them out, and I encourage you to visit your local store and do the same!