Next Level Nutrition is conveniently located on Post Road in downtown Fairfield, CT, across from the Fairfield University Bookstore. Their main offerings are protein shakes and iced teas, with a wide variety of flavor options for each. They opened in October 2019 and have seen great success over the past few months, especially among college students. Sacred Heart University senior, Megan Uhrynowski, opened the place herself with the student population in mind. This is the place for you whether you are just getting into fitness, an avid athlete, or simply trying to enjoy a healthier lifestyle!

Emily Goryeb

The Storefront

With plenty of natural light from the nice big windows facing the street, Next Level Nutrition has a very welcoming atmosphere. Its open concept allows customers to see exactly how the shake is being made and get the behind the scenes view. The staff is extremely helpful and happy to make recommendations or provide further information about any of their options. While most customers just stop by quickly and take their drinks to go, there is a small seating area if you want to hang out for a bit!

Healthy, And Tastes Good Too?!

Next Level Nutrition is here to offer drinks that taste good, and make you feel just as good. Their menu of shakes and teas is one of the most extensive in the area. They likely have almost any flavor you could think up. The shakes are practically a meal, each with 24 grams of protein. As a vegetarian myself, this is an excellent option to get in that extra protein in a fun, delicious way without all the sugar that other protein shakes contain. In addition to the shakes, they offer teas, coffee, and fat burning shots that can be taken alone or in a drink.

Linnea Listro

The Shakes

On top of the protein, the shakes have various vitamins and minerals that will leave you feeling great! Their main flavor groups are Chocolate, Vanilla, Peanut Butter, or Fruity. Their most popular shakes are the Banana Nut Bread, Peanut Butter Cup, and Chunky Monkey. We tried the Peanut Butter Cup and Sugar Cookie. Both were absolutely delicious and filling. I was shocked that these were low calorie, high protein drinks because of how amazing they tasted.

Linnea Listro

The Teas

The teas are a good option if you are looking more for a boost in your day. All the teas are caffeinated, sugar free, and boost your metabolism. Their most popular teas are the Jolly Rancher, Fairfield, and Just Keep Swimming. We tried the Jolly Rancher. This tea was energizing, refreshing, and had the perfect amount of sweetness. If you are unsure of where to start, the staff is more than happy to help out and guide you to a drink you will love!

Whether you’re a fitness fiend, looking to get more protein in your diet, or just shopping around downtown Fairfield, you need to head to Next Level Nutrition. They truly have something for everyone!