If you're ever craving some french fries in Philadelphia, Shoo Fry, conveniently located just a few blocks from City Hall on 17th street, has some of the best fries around. 

And the best part is, it's totally okay to eat these fries as a full meal.

These babies are covered in toppings, so it will fill you up, and give you an excuse to have fries for dinner. Sure, they might not be the healthiest dinner you could have, but it is definitely worth it.

The menu offers lots of different options, so you can try something new every time. If you're feeling adventurous, you can even go for the PB&J fries.

Olivia Morin

Here you see the Tommy like Wingy fries, which are basically deconstructed chicken wings on top of fries.

Olivia Morin

The menu here is constantly changing, so every time you come back, you can try something new. These fries were a special for Thanksgiving, and they included gravy, stuffing, turkey curds, and cranberry sauce.

Are you vegan? Worry not!

Not only do they have plainer fry options for those who can't eat meat or dairy, but they also have dairy-free milkshakes.

Olivia Morin

Don't like french fries?

That's okay too! In addition to their milkshakes, they also sell sliders. Seriously, this is a place for everyone to enjoy.

If you want to look at some more delicious photos of these fries, or want to look at the fries currently on the menu , check out their online menu.