Whether you’re traveling to Bentonville, AR for hiking, Walmart, or Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, this taco truck is one place you need to stop at. Yeyo’s Mexican Grill is a taco truck located in downtown Bentonville behind the DreamWorks office. Yeyo’s works to serve sustainable and authentic Mexican food. They utilize seasonal produce grown locally at the Rios Family Farm, just a few miles outside of downtown Bentonville.

Not only is the food made with fresh ingredients, it’s delicious too. With every order you get a choice of meat, and Yeyo’s has eight different types of meats and veggies to choose from. Eating on a budget? Try the soft taco filled with your choice of meat, rice, lettuce, and black beans topped with guacamole, homemade salsa, sour cream, and Pico de Gallo.

Yeyo's Taco Truck Bentonville

Photo by Natalie Craig

Want a hearty meal? Try the grilled burrito (photo below) filled with your choice of meat, rice, black beans, cilantro, onion, lettuce, sour cream and guacamole. Add a little spice to your burrito by choosing the “Bob’s Campechano” meat- a combination of carne asada, spicy chorizo, and roasted jalapeno peppers. 

Yeyo's Taco Truck Bentonville

Grilled Burrito captured by Natalie Craig

Another perk to eating at this taco truck is that it is quick and affordable. The fast and friendly service makes for an enjoyable meal, without breaking the bank. You can choose to take your food to-go, or eat outside at one of their picnic tables and enjoy the quaint Bentonville Square.

Yeyo's Taco Truck Bentonville

Photo by Natalie Craig

If you plan on eating at this taco truck, I personally recommend the Mexican street tacos. Picture this: five mini corn tortillas with the perfect amount of crispiness filled with your choice of meat, cilantro, onions, and their homemade tomatillo salsa. I chose to add carne asada, and let me tell you, these five little delicacies were a treat.

Yeyo's Taco Truck Bentonville

Photo by Natalie Craig