What's better than a buffet the day after a night of — wait, what happened last night? Either way, if you remember or not, a Vegas buffet is definitely a no brainer.

Las Vegas has so many endless buffet options that my friends and I were faced with a difficult decision before finally settling on the eclectic and the hip buffet in the Cosmopolitan called Wicked Spoon

The Beginning

Don't look like a newbie and make sure to pay before you get in line. My genius friends and I learned this the hard way when we excitedly reached the front of the long line only to be asked, "Receipt please?"

Luckily, a very nice hostess allowed us to pay quickly and then be seated right away. 

#SpoonTip: Don't be intimidated, the wait for the line doesn't take that long. 

Since my friends and I came for Friday brunch, the price for each person was $27 versus the $35 for brunch on the weekend or the $38/$43 for dinner depending on if it's a weekday or weekend. As most fellow college students would agree, the cheaper the better.

#SpoonTip: If you're willing to dish out another $15 for brunch, you can get bottomless mimosas, champagne, bloody marry's, and PR draft beers.

The Food

We started off with breakfast items which included all of the staples — eggs, bacon, sausage — with some standouts. These stars included the fluffy biscuits with chorizo gravy and the all you can eat lox.  

Next, we moved onto the hand carved meat station that featured melt in your mouth bone marrow and juicy pork belly. We also had buffet classics like pizza, mashed potatoes, and mac n' cheese. Some standout items were their cheese and meat station as well as the mussels and pastas

But even more impressive than their classics were their cheese and meat station as well as the mussels and the pastas. Everything was served in small portions and in cute little dishes mini pots, mini bowls, and even fried chicken in mini frying baskets.

Talk about #InstaWorthy. 

The Dessert

Now for my favorite part of the buffet — dessert. With choices from cakes, cookies, candy, and even gluten-free and vegan options, it was easy to be in a frenzy of excitement.

But by far, my favorite part of dessert was the full on gelato bar with a server ready to take your order. With over 10 flavors to choose from and the ability to get as many as you want, it was almost a problem. Almost. 

The Verdict

Unless you're ready to KTFO and you can't move, you haven't done a buffet right. Wicked Spoon definitely hit both of these guidelines and as my first high-end Las Vegas Buffet, it really met all my expectations without breaking the bank.