A few weeks ago, I was at the Lunch Room in Kerrytown for dinner. On my way out, I spotted a glass door facing the same outdoor patio, titled Miss Kim. I was immediately intrigued and looked the restaurant up on my phone. It turns out it was a new Korean restaurant that was just opened by Zingerman's just a few weeks ago. 

Any place involving the word Zingerman's in it, I'm in, but Korean food too? I'm in times two. After thoroughly examining their sample menu and browsing it on Instagram, I decided it was a must go. I texted my fellow foodie friend, and our calendars were set.

The Vibe

The restaurant boasts a clean, chill, and trendy vibe with its white decor and cool light fixtures and seating.  Sit at the bar, at an elevated table, or at a regular table. Service was friendly and fairly quick. 

The Food

Miss Kim serves classic Korean cuisine, with a trendy, modern twist. Dishes range from Spicy rice cakes, crispy pork, and a slow poached egg, to Salmon tartare with Asian pears and chives, to fried brussels sprouts. While there, I only tried two items, but let me tell you, they were both outstanding.

I got the fried brussels sprouts and Vietnamese style pork meatballs. The pork meatballs were steamy and delicious, and the brussels sprouts honestly could have been the best I've ever had in my life. They were perfectly flavored, with just the right proportions of sauce and spice, and just the right amount of crispiness. The menu truly has something delicious for everyone, picky eater or not.

Overall, Miss Kim was a fantastic dining experience and I highly recommend you make a trip there for your next dinner out in Ann Arbor.