Pot smokers around the country have been celebrating April 20 as a marijuana smoking holiday since the early 1970s. This April 20, 2016, Cheba Hut is throwing their 15th annual 4/20 celebration! As if you shouldn’t be spending the holiday at the pot-themed restaurant already, Cheba Hut’s around the country are hosting a special 4/20 event with deals and activities to celebrate another year of marijuana smoking. I gave the restaurant a call and spoke to Amy Hull for some secrets about why you must spend your 4/20 at Cheba Hut, Tucson.

1. $4.20 Deal

cheba hut

Photo courtesy of chebahut.com

Satisfy your munchies by choosing your favorite “nug” sized sandwich, a bag of chips and a drink for only $4.20. If that’s not enough, your meal is served on a Cheba Hut frisbee!

2. Live Music and Art

cheba hut

Photo courtesy of Cheba Hut on Instagram

Enjoy your food and toss your new frisbee while you jam to live music played by eight bands and 12 DJs. If you go to the back, there will be a live painter where you can also doodle and draw a picture of your own or participate in other crafts.

3. Raffle and Giveaways

cheba hut

Enter the raffle for a chance to win glass pipes and other smoking devices to take home.

4. Contests

cheba hut

Photo courtesy of @dncampos1 on Instagram

Participate in the Kool-Aid chugging contest or the peanut butter and jelly eating contest for a chance to win free Cheba Hut food for a whole year.

Make sure you don’t get couch locked or forget it’s 4/20 this Wednesday! Even if you’re not a weed smoker, go out, eat dank food and celebrate the holiday the right way, at Cheba Hut in Tucson.