Miami is great for a lot of things: beaching, seafood, the best cuban cuisine—but one thing that has seriously been lacking from the food scene in this coastal city is a good donut shop.

While you can find a Dunkin’ Donuts within any five mile radius, Miami was missing a true artisanal donut shop, the kind that has been steadily taking over the food industry across the country (yes, we’re talking to you California Donuts and Voodo).

Fortunately, there’s a new store in town aiming to fill this void and it has the potential to revolutionize the gastronomic city of Miami. We want to introduce you to The Salty Donut.

Donut Shop

Photo by Sierra Conine

This donut shop is still in the pop-up phase, selling donuts out of a white vintage van that has a permanent location in Wynwood until the brick and mortar shop opens across the street in a few months.

If you haven’t been to Wynwood you’ve probably seen a decent amount of Instagrams featuring some of the many beautifully graffitied walls that line the district (read: a perfect place to open a donut shop with access to tourists, avid Instagrammers, and artsy hipsters alike).

Donut Shop

Photo by Sierra Conine

The Salty Donut offers six different flavors, all baked in house each day. These flavors range from maple bacon, lemon rosemary, and Tahitian vanilla to a baked, gluten-free chocolate glaze (which could have fooled us into thinking it was chockfull of gluten).

Donut Shop

Photo by Sierra Conine

In addition to these mouthwatering flavors, The Salty Donut has another trademark: the spiked donut. These small donut holes come with a plastic alcohol-filled syringe sticking out of their centers, fusing perhaps two of our favorite things: booze and dessert.

Donut Shop

Photo by Sierra Conine

The Salty Donut sells a wide variety of coffee as well, pairing with Intellegentsia from Chicago to offer all different types of the best coffee from around the world. Some of their signature drinks include an espresso and tonic and a cereal milk latte.

Next time you’re in Miami, make sure to visit The Salty Donut. Our personal favorites? The maple bacon and lemon rosemary. To. Die. For.