When you walk up to The Corner Pantry, located on the corner of Lake Ave and Falls Road, the quaintness of the place draws you in immediately.

wine, beer, coffee, gastronomy
Abby Mills

A small establishment with a balance between a fresh market and chic restaurant, this place is ideal for families and college kids alike. The real kicker: The Corner Pantry now offers a 10% discount after 3 PM for Loyola students when they show their student ID. 

Although TCP has a rather small menu, ingredients are sourced from local farms as much as possible and seasonal specials are regularly updated. Their standard daily menu is offered Monday through Friday but TCP also has a brunch menu available on Saturday mornings and a dinner menu on Thursday evenings.

Daily Menu

salad
Abby Mills

The best feature of the daily menu is the fresh selection of salads and sandwiches. There also is a self-serve cold counter that offers fresh and simple options such as quinoa salad, squash and goat cheese tarts, yogurt and berries, and more. This fall, even apple cider doughnuts have been featured.

Brunch

sandwich, avocado, chicken, salad, pesto
Abby Mills

Brunch at TCP rivals the other options in Baltimore for a few reasons. You may not find a bottomless mimosa option here, but with their fresh takes on a healthy breakfast and BYOB policy, TCP blows it out of the park.

Dinner

rice, chicken, egg, fried rice
Abby Mills
Dinner at TCP includes the daily menu with expanded options for entrees which change weekly. A traditional English roast dinner is also served with roast beef with braised cabbage, yorkshire puddings, roasted potatoes and gravy. 

Go ahead and try The Corner Pantry yourself. Bring a friend and your student ID along and take advantage of this awesome deal while enjoying the unique and delicious menu. Be sure to check out this week's specials as well.