If you’re sick and tired of eating the same Seeds salad everyday for lunch or combo from Lemonade, Greenleaf has answered your prayers. Officially opening its doors a few weeks ago, Greenleaf is a healthy and trendy cafe featuring a diverse and creative menu serving brunch, lunch, dinner and drinks! So here are five reasons why Greenleaf will be your new favorite go-to eatery.

1. It's Healthy 

Let’s face it, until the opening of the village, there were very limited healthy food options within the vicinity of USC’s campus. Luckily, Greenleaf offers a variety of healthy food and drink options ranging from specialty salads, to green juices to spaghetti squash.

2. It's Convenient

Located just across the street from campus on Jefferson, Greenleaf is the perfect spot to pick up lunch in between classes. Pro-tip: order online while you’re wrapping up class and swing by to grab it on-the-go.

3. It's Trojan Themed

With eight other locations around LA in Beverly Hills, Century City, Hollywood, Venice and more, this Greenleaf is made for Trojans. With a big green “Fight On” sign and Trojan themed drinks, Greenleaf is the ideal spot for USC students.

4. It's Aesthetically Pleasing

The interior of Greenleaf is as trendy as its menu. With a full-service bar in the center of the restaurant, the surrounding green walls are easy on the eyes, providing a soothing environment to enjoy your meal or study.

5. It's Creative

Greenleaf features a creative menu with a range of options to satisfy any craving whether it’s tacos, burgers, sandwiches or something sweet! I highly recommend the baked spaghetti squash or the turkey burger. Their brunch menu is also incredible with all of the crowd favorites including avocado toast, breakfast burritos and eggs Benedict.