Whole Heart Provisions serves up delicious veggies with heart to the Boston community in Allston and Cambridge. Focusing on healthy, fast, and affordable meals, the restaurant curates creative vegan bowls and innovative sides that highlight unique flavors and style. 

Emma Guido

The Spoon University team at Northeastern got to try out some of Whole Heart Provisions' fan favorites at their cozy Allston location. We started with their house made Matcha Lemonade, which was a perfect refresher for our afternoon visit!

Emma Guido

From there, we got to try their most popular bowls: the Vietnamese-inspired Viet Bowl with roasted broccoli and spicy peanut sauce, as well as their signature Cassie Bowl, topped with Japanese eggplant and crunchy chickpeas. These two large and filling bowls go for only $9 each!

Emma Guido

What makes Whole Heart Provisions so special, however, is their one-of-a-kind street food snacks! We got to dig into their tahini and lentil seared avocado and crispy falafel dog, which sealed the deal for us. 

Emma Guido

After such a unique and tasty meal, we were blown away by the amount of options and flavors Whole Heart Provisions was able to master. If you're mouth is watering as much as ours were, be sure to stop by their locations in Allston, Central Square, and Harvard Square!

Emma Guido

Photos taken by Stacy Andryshak.