Here’s the down and dirty: It’s finals season and you don’t have time to cook. Or grocery shop. Or grocery shop, then cook, and then do dishes… and study, all in the same few hours. At the same time, getting up and taking the time to walk somewhere, order food, and wait for your order can seem like the last thing you want to do when you’re desperately hitting the books the night before the exam for that one class with the lectures that are all a blur for you.

Food

Photo by Lani Nguyen and Sarah Joh

The grind in the library might be a difficult one but luckily, the solution to your food needs can complement them. The answer? Use Grubhub’s delivery services to bring eats straight to you while you continue to cram away and pray for your brain to remember everything. Use the promo code “USCtasty” to get $7 off of your first order of $15 or more. Here are eleven joints that offer delivery straight to USC for every occasion you might find yourself in.

1. Food Haus Cafe

Food

Photo courtesy of Ani P. on Yelp

Hours: 4 PM – 10 PM

Minimum order: $20

Famous for their truffle fries, you can definitely get some of these to snack on while studying, because who says you can’t be fancy while getting ready for finals? Their burgers are made with a brioche bun, and they have even more unique flavors of lemonade than Lemonade.

2. Atticus Creamery & Pies

Food

Photo courtesy of Andy N. on Yelp

Hours: 12 PM – 9:30 PM

Minimum order: $10

Trying to study but  all you can think about are sweets? Atticus is known for their unique pies, so none of that apple pie stuff. Known for their strawberry pistachio, earl grey, salted caramel, and peanut butter chocolate pie – these are only some of the pies that they offer. It’s like cupcakes, but in pie form!

3. Dirt Dog

Food

Photo courtesy of Jam Y. on Yelp

Hours: 11 AM – 10:30 PM

Minimum order: $10

I don’t know how else to say this, but gettin’ down and dirty delivered to your door… or the library will seriously turn heads. I’m pretty sure any type of LA Dirt Dog will get you sighing when you’re done eating. Don’t forget a side of their dirty corn!

4. Press Brothers

Food

Photo courtesy of E-Ching Chiu. on Yelp

Hours: 8 AM – 3:30 PM

Minimum order: $25

Your immune system is probably pretty low from lack of sleep, so to prevent you from NOT celebrating after finals, Pressed Brothers Juicery is here to save you from being bed-ridden. Delicious fresh ingredients that are designed to support your body and help combat the bad stuff. Sounds like medicine, but it ain’t.

P.S. You also won’t have to make the trek to Grand Central Market.

5. Figueroa Philly Cheesesteak

Food

Photo courtesy of figueroaphilly.com

Hours: 11 AM – 9 PM

Minimum order: $20

Obviously known for their Philly Cheese Steak, this place is so poppin’ that they had to open up another spot right next door. Get some for the people studying next to you too because they’ll probably ask for a bite.

6. Chichen Itza

Food

Photo courtesy of Vlad R. on Yelp

Hours: 9:30 AM – 8:30 PM

Minimum order: $10

Dude, if Guy Fieri recommends this place that’s when you know you’ll score points for getting food from here. Once this food gets delivered to you, take a break from studying because you need two hands to eat what they offer. Known for their Cochinita Pibil (marinated pork), sopas, tortas, tacos, and all sorts of traditional Mexican goodies.

7. George’s Greek Grill

Food

Photo courtesy of George’s Greek Grill on Yelp

Hours: 10 AM – 2:30 PM, 5 PM – 9 PM

Minimum order: $18

The Mediterranean diet is hailed as one of the healthiest ways to eat. If you’re in the mood for a well-balanced meal, hit up any of George’s wraps, kabobs, or entrees.

8. Flavors of Thai

Food

Photo courtesy of Flavors of Thai on Yelp

Hours: 11 AM – 2 AM

Minimum order: $20

Sweet, spicy, creamy, salty, umami. When you’re turning up in Club Leavey in the wee hours of the night, unfortunately, you might start dozing off. Wake up your senses with some intense Thai flavors and don’t forget to order a side of Thai iced coffee. Because trust me, it’ll be way better than what you get after shuffling to Starbucks.

9. Beverly Chicken

Food

Photo courtesy of Brian I on Yelp

Hours: 10 AM – 3 AM

Minimum order: $15

Studying is hard work. The phrase “brain food” exists for a reason and while the brain is most definitely not a muscle and you’re not working on your gains in the gym, you still need a way to fuel yourself properly. The best part about Beverly Chicken is that you can order an entire roast chicken with pita bread and garlic sauce for $13. Make sure you have friends around to share this

The best part about Beverly Chicken is that you can order an entire roast chicken with pita bread and garlic sauce for $13. Make sure you have friends around to share this one, and don’t try to tackle it in the middle of the library. It’s gonna get messy.

10. Poppy + Rose

Food

Photo courtesy of Poppy + Rose on Yelp

Hours: 9:30 AM – 3 PM

Minimum order: $25

This one’s for all the brunch fanatics that suddenly realize they don’t have time to go out to their favorite brunch spot and pound bottomless mimosas. Is it a tragedy? Yes. Can it be averted? Yes. Downtown brunch sweetheart Poppy + Rose can come in clutch with favorites like its buttermilk fried chicken and waffle and pulled pork hash.

11. Om Nom Organics

Food

Photo courtesy of Aya E on Yelp

Hours: 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM

Minimum order: $10

Whether it’s getting up at 6 AM to go on a morning run or planning to go to sleep no later than 11 PM, some of us admirably have our shit together, no matter what’s happening. And even if you have to resort to delivery, it’s important for you to know that what you’re putting into your body.

If you need a healthy kick with a dose of encouragement, Om Nom Organics will do the trick, with drinks like the “Unbeetable” smoothie and the “I am Glorious” and “I am Extraordinary” wraps. Pshhh, finals? Yeah, you got this.

Wondering how to get these options delivered to you? Be sure to check out Grubhub and remember to use the promo code “USCtasty” for a sweet discount.