As the snow piles up, so do the to-go boxes in your trashcan. In Syracuse the time has come where walks to Marshall St. for food turn into desperate phone calls for delivery.

To make everyone's lives a little easier, here are a few great options for when you need good food as much as you need to avoid the cold.

Asahi Japanese Restaurant

Open later than 10:30pm every day of the week and until 12:45am on the weekends, Asahi is perfect for sushi cravings at anytime of the day. Not only is the sushi amazing, but the chicken teriyaki is a must-try.

Good Uncle

From pizza to grilled chicken and quinoa, Good Uncle's got you covered. The delivery company has a large selection that is perfect for group get togethers in dorms. (And great for your personal kale peanut salad cravings.)

Sweet Basil

Have a Marshall Street classic delivered right to your dorm. Sweet Basil has delicious Thai and Vietnamese options. Get the classic Pad Thai, it's too good not to.

No. 1 Kitchen

No. 1 Kitchen is your quintessential Chinese delivery place, plus more. They have tofu and other vegetarian options, as well as classics like General Tso's Chicken. Try their fried rice or lomein. Or both.

Original Grain

Just because it's winter doesn't mean eating healthy isn't just as important as it is during "bikini season". To stay feeling good in your body, even under your winter layers, check out Original Grain. They deliver a variety of smoothies, grain bowls, healthy toasts, and more!