Along with ice cream spots, coffee shops, and bars, West Chester has plennnnty of pizza places to keep us going during finals week, or really any week out of the year. But it can also be hard to choose when you have so many options. No need to debate with your roommates any longer, let the signs decide for you:

Aries (March 21st – April 19th): The Couch Tomato

pizza

Photo courtesy of @thecouchtomatowc on Instagram

If your sign is Aries, then you have a brave, impulsive side which is perfect for the different specialty options The Couch Tomato offers. Bored of mozzarella and tomato sauce? They have an option with chili-roasted corn and bacon on top. Doesn’t get edgier than that.

Taurus (April 20th – May 20th): Amore’s

pizza

Photo by Rebecca Poole

Taurus’s are said to be down-to-earth with good taste, so the place for you is Amore’s. It’s the neighborhood favorite and perfect for when you want to chill for a while with your frands, plus the food is bomb. 

Gemini (May 21st – June 20th): Rapidough

pizza

Photo by Amanda Saleh

You’re outgoing and like a little bit of everything, while also getting bored easily, so the pizza place to choose in the Dub C is Rapidough. You can make your own with an abundance of choices, or go crazy with the apple and prosciutto option. And it’s rapid fast, so you won’t be waiting around for this slice.

Cancer (June 21st – July 22nd): Limoncello

pizza

Photo courtesy of @good_vibes_eatery on Instagram

Cancers can be introverted, but also extremely caring, making you value friendship above most things in life. Limoncello is the perfect place because you can get all your friends together and enjoy a classy dinner, while sitting back and chillin’ out in a cozy atmosphere.

Leo (July 23rd – August 22nd): Carlino’s

pizza

Photo courtesy of @carlinosmarket on Instagram

You’re creative and full of pride, making Carlino’s your pizza of choice. You’re proud to call the authentic Italian spot part of our town, and the pizza is made to perfection. The market offers an abundance of sides and toppings to make you feel like the artist you are.

Virgo (August 23rd – September 22nd): Riggtown

pizza

Photo by Rachel Rimmele

You’re generous and loved by everyone in the room. Virgo’s also like to have a good time, which means Riggtown is your place. Open til’ 3 AM on the weekends, you’re sure to hit up this West Chester favorite after partying with your squad.

Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd): New Haven

pizza

You like to live the classy life, but can also be quite indecisive. New Haven Pizza is ideal for Libra’s because it keeps it simple and traditional with their options, while also having those restaurant vibes.

Scorpio (October 23rd – November 21st): Chris’s

pizza

Scorpio’s are dominant, yet wise. Chris’s is your pizza spot because you know you and your crew can’t go home from a night out before grabbing a quick bite. Scorpio’s know what’s up (and that is not a killer hangover).

Sagittarius (November 22nd – December 21st): Lorenzo & Son’s

pizza

Photo by Rebecca Poole

You’re open-minded and fun-loving. Why stick to the classic pizza places in town when you can try something new? After the bars, you make sure you take your friends to try the new hot spot.

Capricorn (December 22nd – January 19th): Saucey

pizza

Photo courtesy of @sauceypizza on Instagram

Loyal and hardworking, you keep it real and stick to Saucey’s. When you’re done making your way to the top, you like to relax and keep it simple with a slice (or pie).

Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th): Iron Hill 

pizza

You’re a trendsetter and exude happiness, which just like Iron Hill makes for a great atmosphere. The Hearth Baked Pizzas are unlike anything in town and so is your funky personality.

Pisces (February 19th – March 20th): Benny’s

pizza

Pisces are free-spirits and #cantbetamed, so when you’re in the mood for some pizza head to Benny’s on North Church and stop into Fenn’s Coffee on the way out to truly top off a groovin’ day.

No matter your sign, any time is a time for pizza in the Dub C. But hopefully now you have more clarity of just where to head when you’re in need of a slice.