Let me paint a Miami party night for you – it can be any night of the week (Monday's at Mokai, Tuesday's at Blackbird, weekends anywhere you wish), you start getting ready at 9:30 p.m. (obviously with a glass or two of wine), you head out to your pregame at 11 p.m., and your actual night at the club starts at 12:30. Time is a loose concept in Miami, as meeting in Brickell at 9 p.m. really means taking an uber together to South Beach at 11:30. With how late everything starts, late night food is practically a life source, especially when you're seeing the sunrise on your way home from the club before you make that quick turn around to the office. 

1. Pinecrest Bakery

I don't know what I did until the Pinecrest Bakery franchise opened in 2012. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, nothing ends a night quite like a mouthful of Cuban culture. Whether it be a croqueta de jamon, pastelito de guava y queso, or tequeo, Cuban pastries are guaranteed to hit the spot. Best late night food in Miami if you're looking for a quick snack on the ride home.

2. Artichoke Basille's Pizza

They have come all the way from New York, and we are so happy they did. Open until 5 a.m. every day of the week AND offering delivery until 4:30 a.m. every day of the week, this pizza is a must have in your life. As embarrassing as it is, I have their number saved onto my favorites on my phone, and they're one of my top Postmates restaurants. Their classic cheese is delicious, but I have to say – their artichoke pizza is to die for. 

3. Big Pink

You get everything you asked for and more at this late night dining spot nestled at the heart of Collins Ave. The whole restaurant is covered in pink, and the whole menu is packed with food perfect to fulfill any cravings. From cheese fries to fried Oreos to crazy burger creations, you might be tempted to order one of everything. And it's open until 5:30 a.m. Thursday through Saturday, 2 a.m. on Sundays, and 12 a.m. Monday through Wednesday. Late night food in Miami made easy at this one-stop shop!

4. Sergio's

Pan con bistec delivered to your door at 12:30 a.m on a Friday night before hitting the streets? Yes please. Sergio's is a classic, they're a reliable Cuban food that'll keep your heart and wallet happy. Open until 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, close at 11 p.m. every other night of the week.

5. Cafe´ Versailles

Miami runs on Versailles pastries and cortados. It's as simple as that. Closes at 2:30 a.m. on weekends and 1 a.m. every other day of the week, feel at home with abuela's cooking. You must go for the appetizer platter – yuca fries, croquetas, and empanadas. Perfect starter for a classic Cuban sandwich or palomilla!

6. Miami Subs Grill

Closes at 3 a.m. Sunday through Thursday and 5 a.m. Friday through Saturday, Miami Subs Grill is a trustworthy place to get late night food in Miami. They have every sandwich you could want, from Philly cheesesteak to gyros, and they offer a great selection of salads so you have one less thing to regret when you wake up.

7. La Sandwicherie

Open until 5 a.m. every day of the week to accommodate all of our late night lifestyles, it's fast and super cheap. Definitely try out the sweet tooth sandwich – banana, pineapple, mango, papaya, and Nutella on a croissant! The sugar rush will make sure you get home okay.

8. Coyo Taco

Closes at 3 a.m. every night except Sundays (when they close at 11 p.m.), Coyo Taco is not for the end of the party crowd, rather it's for those that want the party to continue. It's super upbeat, and with its hidden bar, the drinks can keep coming. Highly recommend the chicken quesadilla, it's a crowd stopper. And be sure to try out their range of salsas!

9. Yambo

Considered an "out of country" experience, Yambo offers a wide variety of authentic Nicaraguan food until 3 a.m. every day of the week. You have to go for the carne asada and fried cheese, it's super cheap with huge portions.

10. Beaker & Gray

This is the last stop on a very classy night...that ends before they close every night at 2 a.m. They offer an eclectic bites menu of cheeseburger croquettes and rangoon, and for main plates, short rib, pork belly, fried chicken, and wild mushrooms. 

11. Pizza Bar South Beach

Their motto is "size does matter", and with slices this big, I'm 100% on board with that. They offer the classic slice, but they also have quite the list of specialties – alfredo slice with chicken and mushrooms, meatball and ricotta slice, ham bacon and egg slice, and last but not least, mac & cheese and bacon slice. Not to mention, their Nutella pizza with marshmallows and graham crackers – delicious! All until 5 a.m. Thursday through Saturday and 2 a.m. Sunday through Wednesday.

12. Halves & Wholes

This sandwich shop is UNREAL. Open until 3 a.m. Friday through Saturday and until midnight every other night of the week, they offer only the best creations. I highly recommend their chicken parmesan sub...with fried mozzarella and topped with rich tomato sauce. Or, and spicy lovers, you must try their "Crazy" sandwich – it's cheesy and creamy, stuffed with guacamole, aioli, chipotle dressing, chicken tenders, and fried jalapeños. 

13. Casola's Pizzeria & Sub Shop

You don't get pizza on a plate here... You get it on a tray. And while you wait, you are fed free samples. Can't go wrong. I've been eating this pizza since I was five, and I compare every slice of pizza I eat to it. It's right off South Dixie Highway, so conveniently placed on my way home from South Beach and Brickell, and open until 5 a.m. Friday through Saturday, 2 a.m. on Sunday, and 1 a.m. on weekdays.

14. Momi Ramen

College has spoiled me with late night ramen, so this place was a complete find. Nothing calms you down from a wild night out that a big bowl of ramen. Open until 5 a.m. every day of the week, this restaurant also offers seaweed salad, gyoza, and shumai. 

15. Bodega Taqueria and Tequila

Voted the best bar in Miami and open every night until 5 a.m., Bodega is the place to be. You can trust that there's always a crowd standing outside of this funky joint! Restaurant by day, club by night – you order your food from the food truck that stands in front of the raging club. Definitely for the people that want the party to never stop!

Miami has the late night rush-seekers covered; "drunchies" don't stand a chance against our late night food selection. Whether it be you're craving a burger, plate of nachos, or salad, you'll surely end your night happy no matter where you end up.