As a college student, almost all of us can admit we tend to have those nights where we eat the majority of our daily calories after a late night out with friends. Though I hate to admit it, I know I am not alone when it comes to diving head first into a pizza after being out all night. With plenty of late night food options here at Illinois State University, I can say the variety of pizza options we have tend to be overlooked and underestimated. However, whether you are Uptown Normal or Downtown Bloomington, there is a pizza place for you and your "drunchie" (drunk munchies) needs

Firehouse Pizza in Uptown Normal

dough, cheese, mozzarella, crust, pepperoni, pizza
Emma Fingleton

If you are staying in or around Uptown Normal for the night, stopping at Firehouse Pizza on the way home is one of the best moves you can make. Located right in the center of Uptown, there $1 slices can put a permanent smile on your face after an amazing night with friends. Even if you're still living the dorm life at Illinois State, Firehouse is close enough to walk from Watty or Hewett-Manchester, or even a bus ride away from Tri Towers. Oh, and the pizza is delicious by the way. 

DP Dough in Uptown Normal

bread, cheese
Rachel Davis

Illinois State University is most known for the infamous DP Dough. Being a fan favorite for almost all students and visitors, it most definitely lives up to all the expectations. With the interesting and delicious combinations of ingredients they have to offer in their calzones, you are bound to be one happy camper heading home with DP Dough in hand. Their truly is no better ending to a night out.

Garcia's in Downtown Bloomington

tomato, sauce, cheese, pizza
Jenny Georgieva

Popular for its famous "pizza by the slice" deal and closing time of one hour after bar close, Garcia's pizza will always have a special place in my heart. Seeing as there is really no food options in Downtown Bloomington for after a night out, every ISU student knows what a saving grace this place is. Not only is the pizza to-die-for, the environment and deals are something you do not want to pass up. Ever.

Domino's Pizza on Campus

sauce, chicken, meat
Photo by Tracy Vo

I don't know about you, but for me, Domino's is the perfect slice of heaven after a night out, without breaking the bank. On campus, the offer delivery services until 2 am Monday through Sunday. How amazing is that? Along with being the most convenient, Domino's is constantly offering the best deals for students. For example, the "Buy two medium, two-topping pizzas for $5.99 each." As a college student, it does not get much better than that.

Feeling inspired by this list? Check out the best late-night eats on every college campus here.