Whether you're out at the bar or at home on the couch, most weekends usually end in stuffing your face with junk food. And there's nothing more classic than ordering some late night pizza, especially when you have some bomb pizza places to call up to satisfy the munchies.

Thanks to Tallahassee being a college town, we are blessed with late night food places all over. We have chain restaurants everyone knows about, and we have some stellar local joints that all stay open late. So next time you're stumbling home in an Uber and want to know where the best late night pizza in Tallahassee is, keep these places in mind.

Gumby's Pizza

If you haven't heard about Gumby's yet, what have you been doing this whole time in Tally? This is definitely a top spot for late night pizza, considering it's right across the street from The Strip Entertainment, Bullwinkles, and Degraff. Their Pokey Stix are to die for and the Buffalo Chicken Pizza is straight fire.

They stay open until 3 a.m., and you're bound to run into someone you know there on any given night. Oh, and just a little FYI, don't steal their rug or they'll put out a manhunt for you on Facebook (true story).

Blaze Pizza

What's better than late night pizza you can customize? Nothing. Blaze Pizza has only been around for a year now and has already become a fan favorite among students. They usually have a long line throughout the day, but luckily they stay open until 12 a.m. Sunday-Thursday and until 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.

Gaines Street Pies

You can either be the hero or the villain of your story when you order from Gaines Street Pies. The whole place is themed like something out of a comic book with pizza options made for the 'good' side, or the 'bad' side. Regardless of which side you choose, grab yourself some Garlic Knots to go with it. The best part is they don't close until 1 a.m. on weekdays and 3 a.m. on weekends.

Brick Haus Pizz

Not only is Brick Haus conveniently located on College Ave. between Pots and Standard, but it has an amazing atmosphere and even better specialty pizza. For instance, they have a pizza made with vodka and another made with string cheese. This is definitely a great spot to hit when you're in the mood for some drunchies, especially because they don't close until 3 a.m. on the weekend. 

Lotsa Stone Fired Pizza

Even though Lotsa Stone Fired Pizza is still brand new, it's definitely something to try on your way home from Pots. It's right across the street from the bar and stays open until 3 a.m. on the weekend. They have a build your own pizza option, or you can try one of their signature pizzas.

So next time you're pulling an all-nighter, chilling at home, or heading home from the bar, get yourself some late night pizza around Tallahassee's best pizza places. Besides, pizza tastes way better right before you go to bed.