In a city where cocktails average around $16/drink, bottomless brunch is basically a godsend. After all, we have other, more pressing things we need to be spending our money on—like tuition and rent. So here's a list of restaurants where the food is great and the free-flow drinks are even better—also known as the best bottomless brunch around NYU (listed in order of distance from campus, you're welcome). 

1. Toloache Thompson

Just a 3 minute walk from WSP, Toloache's a great place for Mexican food and their bottomless brunch deal includes 1.5 hours of unlimited Margaritas, Champagne Cocktails, Micheladas, Bloody Marys, or Sangria for just an extra $19.95. That being said, this place specializes in tequila, so the margaritas are a must!

2. Miss Lily's

Miss Lily's is the place to go for really good Jamaican food. It also features a super cute, retro interior, which as we all know is the perfect backdrop for your bottomless brunch. Only add $15 to your tab for an hour of unlimited Bellinis or Rum Punches.

3. Carroll Place

Another place that's only about a 3 minute walk from WSP, Carroll Place's bottomless brunch deals is one of the best around, with just $27 for any brunch entree and 2 hours of unlimited drinks. We suggest you get the Buon Giorno Pizza (pictured above). It's no wonder this place turned into a top NYU destination.

4. Pinto Garden 

Ever heard of Thai-inspired brunch? Well this place has it, and it's amazing. The space is gorgeous and the extra $20 for an hour and a half of unlimited Lychee Bellinis or Classic Mimosas isn't bad either.

5. Agave

It's the end of summer, which means frozen margarita season is slowly coming to a close. Make the most of it at Agave and get any entree with two hours of unlimited Mimosas, Wine, or Frozen Margaritas for only $32.99. 

6. Horchata

At Horchata, $35/person gets you an entree, guac and chips, and 2 hours of unlimited Sangria, Mimosas, Bloodies or Mexican beers - cervezaaas - on tap. 

Spoon Tip: it's not included in the bottomless brunch deal (unfortunately) but the Funky Monkey Horchata comes in the cutest monkey-shaped cup!

7. The Black Ant

The Black Ant is another great place for Mexican brunch, albeit a little further away but still a very reasonable 10 minute walk from campus. Here they offer an added $25 for an hour and a half of unlimited Mimosas, Bloody Marys, or Margaritas (original or smoky jalapeno). 

Spoon Tip: the chilaquiles are so good, and definitely get the guac! 

8. Sotto 13

Not exactly a bottomless brunch place per se, but $35/person here gets you a wood fired pizza, two entrees for the table, a side, and either a bottle of Prosecco or a carafe of Mimosa/Bloody Mary/Screwdriver for every 2 people in your group. The food and especially the wood fired pizza here is so good that we had to include it in our list!

9. San Marzano

Alexandra Cavallaro-Tringali

The most incredibly priced option on our list, at San Marzano, an extra $10 gets you bottomless mimosas. Although you have to order an entree along with it, every entree on the menu is less than $10 so that basically gets your bill to less than $20 for great food and free flowing mimosas!

10. CK14 The Crooked Knife

CK14 is a great place to sit and chill, especially during the summer when their open-air courtyard seating is available. Here, $42 gets you any entree plus an hour and a half of bottomless Bloody Marys and/or Mimosas. 

The fact that these bottomless brunch places are all within a 15 minute walk from campus means you should be able to easily walk/crawl/get a friend to carry you home after brunch to indulge in what is arguably the best part of any bottomless brunch: the ensuing food-coma-and-mimosa-induced nap that follows.

For those of you who live off-campus, check out the Commuter Lounge at Lipton, the first floor lounges at Silver, or between the bookshelves in the back of the first floor of Bobst if you need a place to nap. Or honestly, under a tree at Washington Square Park. We won't judge.