Everyone knows about the trendy-but-healthy food favorite: avocado toast. It has popped up from menu to menu in restaurants all over the ATL. Whether it's served plain or topped with egg, red pepper flakes, and more, every restaurant offers its own variation on the original toast. This is a line-up of some of the best avocado toast offered in the ATL.

Morningside Kitchen

dairy product, sandwich, cheese, radish, toast, bread
Stella Davis

The avocado toast from Morningside Kitchen is just the right combination of crunchy and creamy. The multigrain bread is toasted to perfection and there is a heaping serving of avocado on top. Even better, there is not one, but two, poached eggs, perfectly cooked on top. 

Bread and Butterfly 

This French bistro located in Inman Park serves a classic avocado toast topped with a poached egg and served with a side salad. The toasty bread and fresh avocado are the highlights of the dish, but the egg is cooked just the way you want it to be too. 

Murphy's

pork, slaw
Amanda Godman

Murphy's crab and avocado toast takes an interesting twist on the classic toast. Adding crab meat to the avocado blend and topping it with a lemon-dijon dressing adds another element to an otherwise plain avocado toast dish. 10/10 would recommend. 

8ARM

While 8ARM offers a wide variety of avocado toast, their pesto avocado toast is definitely the best. The avocado is mixed with sorrel pesto and topped with a fried egg. If you're not a fan of pesto, their avocado toast topped with fish and sweet and spicy peppers is definitely worth a try, 

Spiller Park Coffee 

The avocado toast at Spiller Park is exactly the kind of avocado you crave. It is simple, to the point, with a heaping portion of fresh and seasoned avocado. 

While avocado toast may be hard to come by down south, these places definitely hit the spot when you need it. Use this list whenever you are in need of a good piece of avocado toast