Check out where you should eat according to your Zodiac signs at the University of Oregon! Find the hidden unknown cafes and restaurants throughout campus!

Aquarius: Jan 20 - Feb 18

Traits: deep, imaginative, original and uncompromising

Marché Museum Cafe at UO in the Jordan Schnitzer Museum embodies the deep and imaginative personality that Aquarius' embrace. Studying with a plate of French pastries and a latte creates an atmosphere as if you were in a cafe in France. 

Juliette Tisseur

Pisces: Feb 19 - March 20

Traits: affectionate, empathetic, wise, artistic

Treat yourself with a nice warm cup of coffee and refreshing bubble tea and kombucha at Townshend's Tea Company right next to Jamba Juice! This is a perfect place for a Pisces to unwind with a soothing warm drink and let their artistic abilities flow or catch up with a close friend! 

Juliette Tisseur

Picture by Bronson Studios of Townshend's Tea Company

Aries: March 21 - April 19

Traits: eager, dynamic, quick and competitive

The fun and casual ambiance at Falling Sky Pizzeria on the lower level of the EMU is a perfect area for Aries to get a quick bite or hangout with friends and meet new people. The cheesy slices of pizza align perfectly with the dynamic flavors Aries are looking for to fulfill their appetite.

Juliette Tisseur

Taurus: April 20 - May 20

Traits: strong, dependable, sensual and creative

Taurus's are always there for you and we all know Starbucks is too. Reward yourself after a good study session or exam with a nice white chocolate mocha, or maybe since Taurus's like to get creative, take a sneak peek and try something from Starbucks Secret Menu or their seasonal specials!

Juliette Tisseur

Gemini: May 21 - June 20

Traits: versatile, expressive, curious and kind

Satisfy your Gemini curiosity and versatility at the Fresh Corner Market, located right next to the O desk in the EMU. They offer an assortment of fruits, vegetables, on-the-go meals, and even bulk nuts and snacks. A Gemini can feel right at home with the "make your own bowls" option that offers a variety of different combinations for your quick between classes lunch.

Juliette Tisseur
Juliette Tisseur

Cancer: June 21 - July 22

Traits: intuitive, sentimental, compassionate and protective

Willcox Hearth Cafe is hidden upstairs in Lawrence Hall. It is a Cancer's heaven with large windows creating a light-filled room perfect for deep talks and reflection. The cafe makes watching the rain fall with a cup of coffee in your hands as your studying for your exams just a little sweeter.

Juliette Tisseur

Photo from https://design.uoregon.edu/facilities

Leo: July 23 - Aug 22

Traits: dramatic, outgoing, fiery and self-assured

Chipotle's loaded burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and bowls are all go-to dishes for Leo's. Even if your a more "mild spice" kind of Leo or if "hot or not" is the way for you, Chipotle offers a variety of bold flavors that will satisfy your taste buds. Leo's outgoing traits are perfect for Chipotle's open-spaced location in the EMU.

Juliette Tisseur

Photo from Lewis Building 

Virgo: Aug 23 - Sept 22

Traits: practical, loyal, gentle and analytical

As a Virgo practicality and loyalty are two of the most important qualities and Jamba Juice understands that. Their refreshing smoothies are convenient, healthy, and reliable. You always know Jamba will do the job when when you need an extra boost in your day. 

Juliette Tisseur

Libra: Sept 23 - Oct 22

Traits: social, fair-minded, diplomatic and gracious

Lillis Cafe welcomes Libra's social personality in their open eating and studying area. They have one of the largest varieties of coffee drinks and snacks on campus providing Libra's opportunity to explore their generosity by paying for the person behind them. 

Juliette Tisseur
Juliette Tisseur

Scorpio: Oct 23 - Nov 21

Traits: passionate, stubborn, resourceful and brave

After a good workout Shake Smart in the Rec Center rejuvenates the passionate Scorpio with a variety of different smoothies and bowls. As a Scorpio embrace your brave personality and try something new and fruity!

Juliette Tisseur
Juliette Tisseur

Sagittarius: Nov 22 - Dec 21

Traits: extroverted, optimistic, funny, generous 

What could satisfy a Sagittarius more than a juicy burger and crispy fries from Joe's Burgers? Located in the EMU next to Panda Express is the convenient stop for the social and fun Sagittarius to hang out with friends and grab a bite to eat from some of the delicious burgers Joe's offers.

Juliette Tisseur

Capricorn: Dec 22 - Jan 19 

Traits: serious, independent, disciplined and tenacious 

Element Ca-Fe satisfies the studious and independent Capricorn's tastebuds and provides them with an energy boost that rejuvenates their tenacious personality. You can find Element Ca-Fe in The Allan Price Science Library serving quick snacks and a variety of coffee drinks. 

Juliette Tisseur

Photo from AroundtheO