Some people are strong believers in their horoscopes. Others, not so much. Luckily, both of these groups can be civil with one another over a delicious meal.  If you're all about horoscopes, go to your designated restaurant. If you're not about it, go to a restaurant that corresponds to your current mood. No matter where you stand, learning about restaurants near campus isn't a bad idea for those busy days you don't feel like cooking.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Tavern in the Square

Located: Exit 3 off Lowell Connector

meat, vegetable
Tiare Brown

Taurus, this is your time to shine. You crave luxury and the finer things in life. You understand more than anyone else that you deserve to treat yourself to a gourmet meal and you'll do just about anything to make it happen. That's why your go-to spot is Tavern in the Square. Although originating as a small sports bar, Tavern in the Square has upped its game and become a hip and modern restaurant that has raised the criterion for typical bar food. The sirloin steak tips will be sure to meet your high expectations and the truffle tots are a must-try. 

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Egg Roll Cafe

Located: 1 min. walk from Pulichino Tong Building on University Ave.

Emily Lyons

Gemini, you are most happiest when surrounded with others and exchanging ideas. Grab your study group and head to Egg Roll Cafe. Order a platter of egg rolls to share, and be sure to try some of the quirky flavors they have like steak & cheese, Singapore, and crab rangoon (their most popular flavor). You will be overjoyed to hang out around other students in a fun and peppy environment suited perfectly for your sociable attitude. Bonus points if you bring a plate of egg rolls and iced coffee to your starving friends at Lydon Library.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Owl Diner

Located: Near YMCA and Lowell Regional transit authority; off Thorndike St.

feast, coffee, tea, breakfast, pancakes
Lisa Romano

As a Cancer, you're dedicated and loyal to friends and family. That's why you will be thrilled to support a family-owned business. Check out Owl Diner for Sunday brunch after a long weekend. If you love eggs, you're in luck because Owl Diner has every type of omelet imaginable. If you're like me and have a major sweet tooth, you have to try the Banana Split waffle but you can't go wrong with the classic stack of buttermilk pancakes either.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Fuji

Located: 6 min. walk from UML ICC; Merrimack st. 

sushi
Emily King

Leo's are known to be quite dramatic. I can vouch for myself as a Leo that this is accurate. Good thing I have the perfect location for Leo's like myself where they will feel not so dramatic compared to the decor. At Fuji, not only do they serve fresh and top quality sushi, but they have the most extravagant set-up. From the vibrant light fixture covering the ceiling to the beautiful decorative flower served with sushi, you will re-think your definition of dramatic.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Life Alive

Located: 10 min. walk from UML ICC; Middle st. 

salad, cheese
Lauren Arendt

Virgo's are both practical and resourceful. You prefer to use the abundance of resources our beautiful earth has to offer and create something with your own hands. As a busy student and an activist for healthy, natural foods, you want a restaurant that is both convenient and environmentally friendly. Life Alive will meet both of these criterion. Go for a warm grain bowl on a chilly day, or meet your sweet fix by ordering one of their luscious smoothies. 

Libra (September 23 - October 22): Good Thymes

Located: Near Target; Gorham st. 

cream, pie, lemon cheese pie, Lemon Pie, toasted icing
Shelby Cohron

Libra, you try to avoid conflict at all costs and strive for harmony. When your friends are debating where to eat, you save the day and suggest Good Thymes. Everyone will be satisfied with the comforting and home-cooked American style food. The boneless short ribs and croquettes are customer favorites, and you must end your meal with one of their freshly made desserts or pies. Even better, have all your friends order a different dessert and try a bite of everyone's to find your favorite.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Four Seasons

Located: 5 min. walk from UML ICC; Central st.

shrimp, mango, salsa
Sophie Rodosky

Authenticity is a major trait that Scorpio's strive for. At Four Seasons, you will find authentic Portuguese food that tastes like it is straight from Portugal. As a water sign, you dig seafood and Four seasons serves a variety of fish platters that are carefully prepared and well-seasoned. If you are not a fan of seafood, the meat is prepared just as well. 

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): Chicks and Dogs

Located: 5 min. walk from South Campus; Pawtucket st. 

hot dog, mustard, sausage, ketchup, bun, meat, sandwich, relish, beef, bread, cheese
Kevin Del Orbe

As a Sagittarius you're always on the move and looking for your next adventure. Luckily you don't have to sacrifice good food for your adventurous lifestyle because Chicks and Dogs will cater to your needs. Quick and convenient service that won't break the bank means you can spend more time and money on your passion for traveling. Moreover, munching down on a loaded hot dog will give you nostalgia of those crazy and unforgettable memories from summer. 

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): Olympia Restaurant 

Located: 10 min. walk from East Campus; Market st. 

Street food, Pita, falafel, Mediterranean
Caroline Ingalls

A commonly shared interest among all Capricorns is music. A Capricorn is independent and does not feel the need to be surrounded by many friends, as long as they have traditions and music to fill their time. If you are a Capricorn, you will thoroughly enjoy attending a live music event at Zorba Music hall at Olympia Restaurant. Live music, accompanied with traditional Greek specialities, will be sure to act as an outlet for someone who is usually very concerned with time and responsibility.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): Garcia Brogan's

Located: 6 min. walk from UML ICC; Middlesex St.

tacos, chili, nachos, pork
Christin Urso

Aquarius' are often intellectual and progressive. You are open to mingling with all types of people, and love to have a good time. An aquarius like yourself will most likely be spotted at Garcia Brogan's. At this half-Mexican restaurant and half-Irish pub you will find a diverse crowd of people who will most likely be socializing and bonding with other resteraunt-goers over the cheery and fun atmosphere. 

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): Brew'd Awakening Coffeehaus

Located: 6 min. walk from UML ICC; Market st.

#blueprint #coffee, coffee, latte art, WUSTL
Charlotte Ohana

Pisces often have an intuitive and artistic side to them. You will fit right in with the crowd at Brew'd Awakening which attracts many music and art fans through their open-mic and poetry slam events, and display of edgy art pieces. They brew their own coffee in three decadent roasts and offer cold beverages like the iced green tea latte. Still hungry? Try the fancy grilled cheese made with gruyere cheese, bacon, avocado, and tomato, or any of the freshly baked breads and pastries. 

Aries (March 21  - April 19): Wings Over

Located: 5 min. walk from UML ICC; Market st.

chicken, chicken wings, Bowl
Casey Tang

Aries, you love to take on a challenge and are naturally brave. A.K.A. you are not afraid of spicy food. That's why you're go-to spot is Wings Over when you're tired of the bland dining hall food. You can choose between buffalo, BBQ, teriyaki, dry rubs and other sauce flavors. Within each flavor, you can pick the level of spiciness from the spicy spectrum, from wimpy to caution. We all know you can't pass up on a challenge so go for the level of caution. You won't regret it. Better yet, save some money and make your own spicy foods