Choosing where to eat around campus can pose a challenge with all options SAIC students have. Because of our 9A.M.- 9P.M. schedules, we usually end up eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the same building. If you’re feeling like spicing up your routine, you might want to try eating lunch based on your zodiac sign.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)- MacLean Café

Aquariuses open, independent and intellectual. This calls for a quick bite at MacLean’s café. Find yourself having all sorts of intellectual conversations, or having a quiet, reflective lunch on the 12th floor of MacLean as you look out into Lake Michigan’s horizon.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)- LeRoy Neiman Center

Artistic and intuitive, Pisces, your spot is the LeRoy Neiman center. Your instincts are out to the test as you figure out how to score a plate of food while everyone is crowding around. Once you make it past the cashier, an array of creative clusters sit before you.

Aries (March 21-April 19)- Chipotle

Placed right on the corner of campus, Chipotle makes the perfect place for Aries to make an impulse buy. Chipotle has dozens of options whether you’re vegan, craving a steak burrito, or you just want some chips.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)- Jimmy John's

Jimmy John’s has proven to be persistent with their jaw-dropping delivery speed. Just like a Taurus, Jimmy John’s is determined and devoted.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)- Peach and Green

Indecisiveness if never fun when you’re hangry. Peach and Green has so many options, from a hot bar, to fresh baked goods, to sandwiches and smoothies. This is your go-to when you feel like you want to explore your options within one restaurant.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)- Panera

Walking into Panera is like walking into a cozy home. What better place to enjoy a good warm meal with friends? Panera’s casual, yet inviting ambiance emulates a Cancer’s nurturing personality.

Leo (July 23- August 22)- Vapiano

A Leo is always reliable and ready to have fun. Vapiano right across campus offers endless yummy Italian choices in a fast-casual way. And, they stay open late to satisfy whatever craving you have whenever you have it!

Virgo (August 23-September 22)- Goddess and the Baker

Analytical, hardworking Virgo students will enjoy working with a hot cup of coffee at Goddess and the Baker. While tackling their latest assignments, Virgos can recharge with a hot meal, or a bite from their mouth-watering coffee cake muffin.

Libra (September 23-October 22)- Pizano's

For those who would like to have a more social meal, that’s you Libras, Pizano’s it is! Here, your group can catch up while relishing a Chicago style deep dish pizza. This family-style restaurant is great for a speedy lunch with friends, or a date night.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)-Good Stuff Eatery

If you like to use your resources, Good Stuff is your best bet. With an hour long lunch break, options get trimmed down to a few. Take your break off campus and cross over to Good Stuff Eatery for an awesome burger that you can pay for with your ARTICard.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)- Pokéworks

Travel to Hawaii for lunch by heading over to Pokéworks. Pokéworks lets you build your own bowl, burrito, or salad. Think of it as an island twist to Chipotle. Within bites, you’ll be transported from Chicago’s cold weather to Hawaii’s sunny oceanside.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)- Nando'shttps://www.instagram.com/p/Bcp92VBHenE/?taken-by=nandosusa

As responsible people, Nando’s smooth and efficient service will please Capricorns. After placing your order up front, your piping hot chicken meal will come out within minutes. Bonus: Capricorns will dig the rustic vibes from the exposed brick and roof.