Love them or loathe them, zodiacs can be both entertaining and a fun way of encouraging you to try new things. If you're anything like me, you only check your horoscope on the down low and freak out when it's scarily accurate (and/or pessimistic). But never fear! Everyone's a winner when it comes to choosing where to eat around KCL campuses.

With the help of Astrostyle, I did some digging into which restaurants would be perfect for the different zodiacs.

Aries (March 20 - April 19): Fuckoffee

Close to: Guy's

Aries are true fighters when it comes to their beliefs — and so is Fuckoffee. A trailblazer of the coffee shop world, Fuckoffee serves something for everyone, no matter your dietary requirements or preferences. With non-dairy milks served at no extra cost, Fuckoffee is perfect for the Aries who is unwavering in their decisions!

Taurus (April 19 - May 20): Crust Bros

Close to: Waterloo

Based near Waterloo campus, Crust Bros is ideal for the Taurus who's looking for good, solid grub. There's nothing more steady than a Crust Bros pizza! With £5 offers every single day, Crust Bros won't burn a hole in your pocket, either.

Gemini (May 20 - June 20): Borough Market

Close to: Guy's

Just like Geminis, Borough Market is versatile and full of energy. There's always something new to try, and it honestly never gets old. It's one of the crown jewels in the food world of London and it's just minutes away from Guy's Campus. Geminis, this is where the party's at!

Cancer (June 20 - July 22): Bagel Factory

Close to: Waterloo

Cancers will know that there's nothing like a good, stuffed bagel to remind you of home. They're simple and easy to like yet totally worth the trip! The Bagel Factory is situated at Waterloo Station, which is easily accessible from the campus!

Leo (July 22 - August 22): The Diner

Close to: Strand

Just like Leos, The Diner is loud in colour and not afraid to be different! An American-style diner, situated just minutes away from Strand, The Diner is perfect for quick getaway meal or a helping of burgers and fries.

Virgo (August 22 - September 22): by CHLOE.

Close to: Strand

It's bright, it's delicious and it's entirely vegan! For those who are health conscious, by CHLOE. is a dream come true. It's full of fast food do-overs as well as sweet treats — Virgos, this is your new heaven!

Libra (September 22 - October 23): Primrose Bakery 

Close to: Strand

When it comes to zodiacs, Libras are about as chill as it gets. They're perfect for when you're dying to relax — just like Primrose Bakery. What else causes us to seek peace and harmony more than a multilayered cake?

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): The Breakfast Club

Close to: Guy's

The Breakfast Club is the kind of place you go to at 3pm and eat waffles and pancakes without feeling the slightest bit guilty. It's the perfect opener for deep chats or budding friendships with an atmosphere in which Scorpios can only thrive!

Sagittarius (November 21 - December 21): Love Walk Cafe

Close to: Denmark Hill

Dreaming big? Love Walk Cafe's the place to do it. Their bold food do-overs, like gigantic vegan burgers and ridiculous millionaire shortbreads are to die for. Plus, it's just a couple of minutes away from Denmark Hill campus, which is perfect for you Champion Hill residents, too!

Capricorn (December 21 - January 19): Leon

Close to: Guy's and Strand

Leon's for the sensible, long term thinkers like Capricorns. With healthy fast food that doesn't keep you waiting, a trip to Leon always leaves you feeling productive and refreshed!

Aquarius (January 19 - February 18): The Shed

Close to: Guy's

One of the many traits of the Aquarius is their humanitarian nature. The Shed is the go-to for medics who need a well-earned break. They sell insane brownies and pretty decent matcha lattes, too, making it perfect for the futuristic Aquarius!

Pisces (February 18 - March 20): Mouse Tail Coffee Stories

Close to: Guy's

Mouse tail is full of dreamers who create salads, sandwiches and bakes like you've never seen before. Like the Pisces, Mouse Tail unites everyone who walks in through its doors in mutual agreement at just how fantastic it is.

Whatever your zodiac sign, all of these food places are just a couple of minutes walk from KCL campuses (sorry, St Thomas', you're not a real campus). They're definitely worth a quick trip during a study break, especially if you're new to the area and want to try some of the best local food spots.