Not sure what your brunch personality is? Not sure what type of brunch vibe you're going for? Not sure which bottomless deal is the best? Look no further...

1. Banditos

You’re a laid back, chill with the boys kind of girl who’s not afraid to get a little messy in this environment. Banditos' sports bar scene is right up your alley because “the game” is always on, bottomless mimosas are light orange, and you’re a huge fan of their Breakfast Nachos. With your personality, you always ask, "who needs to dress up when you can get a bang for your buck at Banditos?" Located right in Federal Hill, the easy access to Crossbar makes brunch at Banditos even more ideal (because you’re definitely a beer girl too).

Sarah Raymond

2. Bond Street Social

Let’s be honest, the only reason you’re coming here is for the cute waterfront pictures, the mimosas, and the mac and cheese bites. You’re down for a good time and love to keep everyone included, so Bond Street is perfect for you because it’s the classic go-to. People may think that your personality is a bit basic, but the truth is you’d rather stick with something you know is great rather than branching out and get let down. Because seriously, what could ever beat mac and cheese bites?

Sarah Raymond

3. Five and Dime Ale House

Your personality is adventurous and like to stray away from the status quo! You’re earthy and go with the flow, and are always down for a good time. Five and Dime is a great place to get brunch right down the road in Hampden, it puts you right in your comfort zone. Their self-serve option allows you to rotate between mimosa’s, bellini’s AND blood mary’s, so needless to say you mean business. Don’t forget to check out those breakfast shots on the menu to get your sweet tooth on.

Sarah Raymond

4. Barcocina

You’re all about the girl’s only birthday brunch, where you’re able to get ~properly~ drunk in the cutest setting. The tables right along the water are calling your name, and brunch items like hashbrown tacos, omlettes, and tiramisu pancakes make for the perfect Instagram shot. Don’t forget to walk around fells point after and take in the cutest part of Baltimore!

Sarah Raymond