I'm 100% sure the Fab 5 of 'Queer Eye' would have a field day going all over Tally and giving every frat house makeovers, but they'd have to stop at some point to go eat. Similar to how they all have different qualities on the show, they'd most likely all go to different places to grab a bite. All aboard the black GMC!

Karamo Brown - Kool Beanz Cafe

Karamo at Kool Beanz, does it get any better? He needs his own time to lay low and write down some new affirmations to make us all feel better about life. I mean let's be honest, he's basically the male version of Ms. Killings.

Bobby Berk - The Southern Public House

Bobby might as well have decorated the inside of the Southern Public House. Its relaxed farmhouse vibe and family style patio makes me wish it was part of my apartment. The live entertainment and comfort style food would make him stay there all night. 

Antoni Porowski - The Good Berry

Antoni would die over all the fresh ingredients Good Berry uses to prepare their dishes. I mean, have you seen the way they decorate their açai bowls with strawberries? I wouldn't be surprised if I saw him on the turf outside posing with an avocado toast. 

Tan France - Table 23

Keep Tan away from anything near College Ave. He would never dare get champagne showered at Derd in his French tuck. Tan would definitely be caught sitting pretty at Table 23 sipping on one of their signature cocktails.

Jonathan Van Ness - Madison Social

MadSo's menu is just as extra, bold, and loveable as Jonathan is. I mean, seriously. Can you not imagine him there, mimosa in hand, wearing the chicest game day outfit that trumps all the handmade tube tops we worked so hard to finish an hour before tailgating? Also, he probably wouldn't believe how delicious the chocolate covered strawberry pancakes are. YAS Willie, WERK!