Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know the Netflix series, Orange is the New Black (OITNB), is the best TV show. The diversity of the characters make the show so special – ranging from a former privileged Manhattanite to a yoga addict to a woman thrown in prison for popping a fake tit.

If you’re a crazy fan like me, you maybe even daydreamed multiple times about noshing in the prison cafeteria with your favorite characters. Sneaking into to prison to eat with them could be a little risky though.

Fortunately, at the end of season 3, the OITNB prisoners seem to have escaped Litchfield. Hopefully, they come to NYC to enjoy a good meal with us. Among the many diverse NYC restaurants, some of our favorite OITNB stars can find one that perfectly matches each one’s unique personality.

Cindy: B&H Kosher

NYC

As a new Jew, Cindy’s gotta keep it kosher 100%. The cream cheese bagel with lox is Jew York City.

Yoga Jones: Jivamuktea Tea Cafe

NYC

Let’s be real – there wasn’t enough Yoga Jones in Season 3 and we hated it. Maybe we can catch up on our zen and downward dogs with her at this cafe’s yoga studio?

Lorna Morello: Carmine’s

NYC

That’s amore when your former pen pal married you in prison. These Italian newlyweds can stuff each other’s face with enormous pasta dishes served at this famous family restaurant.

Sister Jane: Cloister Cafe

NYC

A restaurant built from a renovated church, how fitting. We all know Sister Jane was known as a troublemaker in the church, sneaking out to go to protests at night. At Cloister Cafe, Sister Badass can enjoy some late night hookah amongst saints and sinners.

Chang: Wo Hop Restaurant

NYC

The “Frito Fritters” that Chang made in prison are actually delicious. But back in Chinatown, she can trade her prison treats for some crispy fried wontons.

Tiffany “Pennsatucky” Doggett: Dough

NYC

Yasss bish, all hail to these amazing donuts. Doggett can sink her brand new set of pearly whites into amazing flavors like Hibiscus and Dulce de Leche. These heavenly donuts just can’t compare to the ones she had from Officer Coates.

Red: Skovorodka

NYC

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

We know that Red is heartbroken that her Russian restaurant went out of business. Luckily, our favorite prison chef can relax and enjoy some traditional borscht and vodka at this Russian restaurant. No chicken chasing or tit punching here.

#SpoonTip: Did you know? Red’s former restaurant on the show is actually a Italian deli in real life.

Larry & Poppy: Murray’s Bagels

NYC

GIF courtesy of zimbio.com

These two homewreckers were MIA in Season 3. They are most likely pushing baby carts to Murray’s where they first fell in love.

Vauseman: The Sparrow Tavern

NYC

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

We can’t think of Piper Chapman without Alex Vause and vice versa, hence “Vauseman.” These two will always be inevitably romanticaly linked together. Although they are broken up right now, maybe they will romantically rendez-vous at the Astoria bar where they first met.

NYC

Yes, we will gladly spoon with you Alex.