Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Harry Potter characters came to Lexington? Would you see Ron pigging out at Dhall or Dumbledore sipping a smoothie at Hillel? Maybe you haven’t thought about this before, but I guarantee once you read this article you won’t be able to unthink it. 

Ron Weasley

The ever-faithful sidekick to Harry Potter, Ron is the endearing best friend we look to for comic relief. His goofy personality and loyalty to Harry make him the endearing character we could totally see chowing down at Coop. This casual, laid back atmosphere is exactly where Ron would enjoy scarfing down a Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sunrise croissant. Or we could see him devouring some loaded fries at 3 a.m. cracking jokes about which object Neville Longbottom caught on fire that day.

Severus Snape

Whether you love him or you hate him, Snape is arguably one of the most dynamic characters in Harry Potter. Does he eat meat? Does he like mac and cheese or chicken wings? Is he a soup and salad kind of guy? Maybe he doesn’t eat at all, because honestly he's a savage. Or maybe he’d be seen in the depths of the science building, lurking around the dissection labs. We all know Snape to be not the friendliest or most social person, so he would most likely be at his desk reading through students’ papers, failing one after another and wondering why no one is nearly as smart as he is.

Hermione Granger

The epitome of a brainiac, Hermione gets all A’s and she knows it. Like all perfectionists at W&L, Hermione likes to know what she’s eating and how much. Hermione would most likely be a regular Dhall goer, making her perfect salad each day at the salad bar or creating her own plate divided into equal sections of protein, starch and vegetables. I’m sure she is a supporter of Dhall’s new portion-control -- the staff serves us instead of letting us spoon food ourselves. They say it's more efficient that way.

Neville Longbottom

We all know Neville isn’t the brightest wizard to walk through Hogwarts, but that doesn’t undermine him as a loyal and eventually heroic character. Although shy, he loves a good meal and would most likely eat a Buffalo Mac with an extra side of mac at Third Year Fieldside. He’s probably geeking out over the latest wizardly technology while waiting in line for a Green Goddess smoothie at Fireside.

Lord Voldemort

The literal embodiment of evil and corruption, Lord Voldemort is a character we probably all hate yet have to admire. You gotta give it to the guy. He’s pretty terrible, but he knows how to put up a good fight. He’s gotta fuel that eerie white body of his in order to defend the dark side of the wizarding world. He most likely grabs a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal and a Muscle milk from the back of Coop without even using his swipe. You may not see him floating around campus, but we don’t doubt he’s off somewhere plotting his next wicked move against Harry or the entire Hogwarts community.

Albus Dumbledore

The great mentor, the wise magician that guides Harry through the complex and dangerous wizarding world. You may see Dumbledore sitting in Commons Living Room, nose in a book or conversing with other wizards. He is not the type to sit down and feast for an hour, but is more likely to be seen cozied up in a corner of the Tea House sipping on his steamy green tea, reading great works of wizardly literature.

Harry Potter

The underdog that takes the wizarding world by storm is one of the most sympathetic characters of Harry Potter. Underneath all that giftedness of wizardly power is a genuine, imperfect person. Harry would most likely be chewing on a Hillel Grilled Cheese Bagel while sipping on a Tree Frog Smoothie. He’s also probably surrounded by a couple of good friends, maybe Ron and Hermione if they are willing to come talk about their plans for the weekend or read through articles on his macbook.