Harry Potter- Brooks Great Hall

First of all, I think it's safe to assume that any HP character would find themselves in Brooks at least once; the place is basically Hogwarts's Great Hall. But Harry, in particular, would feel most at home in this dining hall, just as he feels most at home at Hogwarts.

Hermione Granger- Starbucks @ Moody

Being the star student and overachiever that she is, Hermione would no doubt spend A LOT of time in Moody Memorial Library. She would get most, if not all, of her daily sustenance from the Starbucks on the first floor for two reasons, 1) the necessity of caffeine in finishing research papers and pulling all nighters and 2) the convenience of never having to leave the library, like, ever.

Ron Weasley- Penland

Ron is notorious for his love of eating, so Late Night at Penland would be a must for him. Also, Ron would probably be the first student in Baylor history to max out his unlimited meal plan and would probably set some kind of record for the most number of dining hall swipes in a semester.

Professor Snape- McMullen-Connally Faculty Center

The faculty canter is the one dining hall students wouldn't be able to find him in, and therefore not bother him. Snape hates most of his students, so why would he want to see them during his lunch break? I don't even really know where the faculty dining hall is, so I doubt Harry and Ron would be able to wander in there and run into Snape

Ginny Weasley- Beauchamp Athletics Nutrition Center

Ginny would TOTALLY be at Baylor on a Quidditch scholarship and be the team's star player, which means she would get to reap all the benefits of the snazzy athletic dining hall. Top notch food, a lounge area upstairs, and health snacks available at all hours of the day? Nothing but the best for everyone's favorite Chaser.

Professor McGonagall- Law School Cafe

The law school cafe is a little ways away from the heart of campus, making it one of the least crowded/noisy dining halls. There is a chance that McGonagall would run into some students or former students, but considering they're students who went on the law school, they're probably the ones she liked.

Draco Malfoy- S.U.B. Food Court

There is no way Malfoy would be caught dead eating the dreaded dining hall food. He would eat in the SUB for as many meals as humanly possible, and flaunt his wealth by eating at the food court long after his initial 200 dining dollars ran out.